Without Election Integrity We Have a Dictatorship

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Falsely claiming fraud without presenting evidence to the courts in a timely manner and using propaganda techniques in the media to try and convince a pliable electorate of the BigLie, is fascism.

Falsely claiming fraud without presenting evidence to the courts in a timely manner and using propaganda techniques in the media to try and convince a pliable electorate of the BigLie, is fascism.
The courts have to let the evidence be presented. Let me know when they start. The big lie is all yours. The election was stolen.

The courts have to let the evidence be presented. Let me know when they start.

The courts were begging the Trumpybear lawyers for some valid evidence to back up their wild claims before the deadline passed. Guess what happens when you let the deadline pass and you don't present any evidence to the courts? Guess what happens when all you do is whine to your compliant media about how unfair all the established legal precedent on election is

You lose,

Well, take your "proof" to court I guess.

PS: We don't know if the VA Governor elections were legitimate...so shouldn't the old governor be re-instated until we have audits to prove that Mac lost?

The courts were begging the Trumpybear lawyers for some valid evidence to back up their wild claims before the deadline passed. Guess what happens when you let the deadline pass and you don't present any evidence to the courts? Guess what happens when all you do is whine to your compliant media about how unfair all the established legal precedent on election is

You lose,
Take your endlessly repeated narrative and shove it. Only a true idiot thinks the election was not stolen.

The courts have to let the evidence be presented. Let me know when they start. The big lie is all yours. The election was stolen.
Congress should pass a new law requiring judges to allow the evidence to be presented when there is voter fraud.

Take your endlessly repeated narrative and shove it. Only a true idiot thinks the election was not stolen.
Ah the typical Neo-GOP budding little fascist retort. Quick to childish imagery and name calling.

You should look up the definition of fascism before embarrassing yourself further, kid.

Well, take your "proof" to court I guess.

PS: We don't know if the VA Governor elections were legitimate...so shouldn't the old governor be re-instated until we have audits to prove that Mac lost?
That is up to you but an audit would most likely show how the Democrats cheated there too. Just not enough to overcome the votes from outraged citizens.

You should look up the definition of fascism before embarrassing yourself further, kid.
I suggest that a more apt comparison would appear to be to Benito Mussolini (rather than Napoleon), who, like Donald Trump, turned to family to cement power — Mussolini's appointed his son-in-law as Italian foreign minister; Trump appointed his daughter and her husband as counselors. Mussolini was eventually rejected by Italians who finally had enough of him and his prodigy in Germany. Trump’s use of the "big lie" is consistent with lies in pre-World War II Germany that brought Hitler to power, namely the lie that the German army was "stabbed in the back" leading to its surrender ending World War I. As Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's "information minster," noted, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it ... the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

actually the lawyers for trumps campaign didnt present it in court

looks like youre misinformed, thats what you get from gateway pundit.

and Ron Watkins was a key player in the communication playbook to overturn the election, a he is high up in Qanon.

Last edited:
actually the lawyers for trumps campaign didnt present it in court

looks like youre misinformed, thats what you get from gateway pundit.
Because they were not allowed to. The courts used all kinds of legal bullshit to stop it. Technicalities cost the people of this country their rightful president. No one is stopping to prove the election was stolen. You will have to continue lying for the foreseeable future, and then some.

What makes you think the WSJ is credible when it comes to the election? They push the same narrative you do.

I suggest that a more apt comparison would appear to be to Benito Mussolini (rather than Napoleon), who, like Donald Trump, turned to family to cement power — Mussolini's appointed his son-in-law as Italian foreign minister; Trump appointed his daughter and her husband as counselors. Mussolini was eventually rejected by Italians who finally had enough of him and his prodigy in Germany. Trump’s use of the "big lie" is consistent with lies in pre-World War II Germany that brought Hitler to power, namely the lie that the German army was "stabbed in the back" leading to its surrender ending World War I. As Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's "information minster," noted, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it ... the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Let me remind you of what you claimed is fascism:
Your wall-of-text is irrelevant.

Where do you people get off calling anyone stupid when the country is being destroyed by the people in power? The people you support.

First off the country is not being destroyed by the near 50/50 split in the Federal government ya Drama Queens.

Secondly, Mussolini created Fascism with MOB style intimidation of government workers, Hitler enhanced it with the big Lie. They tested it in Spain (Franco is still dead) before trying it out on the World by force. They lost then too.

I support compromise and governing by consensus. Not the fascist way.

Forum List

Back