Without Election Integrity We Have a Dictatorship

First off the country is not being destroyed by the near 50/50 split in the Federal government ya Drama Queens.

Secondly, Mussolini created Fascism with MOB style intimidation of government workers, Hitler enhanced it with the big Lie. They tested it in Spain (Franco is still dead) before trying it out on the World by force. They lost then too.

I support compromise and governing by consensus. Not the fascist way.
Open borders, rampant crime and criminals being set free? Inflation and warmongering? That is the people in power.

Obama is pulling the strings and killing us as quickly as he can.

That's so Absurd only a Maroonie could believe it.

A Neo-GOP budding little fascist Maroonie at that.

But you know what they say about people who believe in absurdities........

Falsely claiming fraud without presenting evidence to the courts in a timely manner and using propaganda techniques in the media to try and convince a pliable electorate of the BigLie, is fascism.
We have Prog Stockholm Syndrome teachers smacking little kids for not wearing a mask as just one little item. I see tyranny everyday by you guys. It's in front for all to see.

We have Prog Stockholm Syndrome teachers smacking little kids for not wearing a mask as just one little item. I see tyranny everyday by you guys. It's in front for all to see.

Yeah I see what you mea...um wait what? Teachers are smacking students around? And that's the tyranny you see everyday as examples of election integrity or lack thereof?

Color me confu.......Look ....... squirrel

Yes, there is evidence of voter fraud.

---Watkins presented evidence of election fraud at Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium in August 2021.---

---Watkins is now running for U.S. Congress in Arizona’s Congressional District two.---

There is no evidence of fraud. Election fraud claims are a excuse to seize power in this country. It is the equivalent of the Reichstag Fire that Hitler used as a excuse to suspend civil liberties. In this case, voting rights are under assault by right wing fascists aka Trump supporters.

The courts have to let the evidence be presented. Let me know when they start. The big lie is all yours. The election was stolen.

The courts have let the evidence be presented. The trouble is that they have no evidence to present.

Where do you people get off calling anyone stupid when the country is being destroyed by the people in power? The people you support.

You are the ones trying to destroy this country. You want to turn this into a dictatorship.

That is up to you but an audit would most likely show how the Democrats cheated there too. Just not enough to overcome the votes from outraged citizens.
Yet every audit to date on 2020 showed no such thing…in fact…didn’t Biden end up with more votes? And all those dead peop,evoting for Trump…

Because they were not allowed to. The courts used all kinds of legal bullshit to stop it. Technicalities cost the people of this country their rightful president. No one is stopping to prove the election was stolen. You will have to continue lying for the foreseeable future, and then some.

What makes you think the WSJ is credible when it comes to the election? They push the same narrative you do.
So all those courts and judges are part of tbe conspiracy… :rolleyes:

Open borders, rampant crime and criminals being set free? Inflation and warmongering? That is the people in power.

You would prefer 14% u8nemployment? You fascist thugs are the threat to this country.

Yet every audit to date on 2020 showed no such thing…in fact…didn’t Biden end up with more votes? And all those dead peop,evoting for Trump…
Wrong. The audit in AZ. showed that 30 laws were broken and illegal ballots were counted. Like ballots with no serial numbers and so on. The AZ. has the evidence and is sitting on it. You are just plain lying like usual.

So all those courts and judges are part of tbe conspiracy… :rolleyes:
I did not say that but the courts are undoubtably corrupt like the rest of this government. If you are planning on denying that you are a fool.

You would prefer 14% u8nemployment? You fascist thugs are the threat to this country.
There is nothing fascist about me or the people that agree with me. I have not arrested or harassed people with opposing political views or mandated what goes in everyone else's body. The fascists are in power and you are one of them.

Liz Harrington

@realLizUSA

·
Sep 25, 2021
The Arizona Audit results are damning! 23,344 mail-in ballots from persons no longer living at that address 17,322 duplicate ballots, which surged AFTER the election 2,382 voters who voted in-person but had moved out of Maricopa Co 2,081 voters moved out of state

There is no evidence of fraud. Election fraud claims are a excuse to seize power in this country. It is the equivalent of the Reichstag Fire that Hitler used as a excuse to suspend civil liberties. In this case, voting rights are under assault by right wing fascists aka Trump supporters.
Did you miss the recent court rulings in PA and WI?

Forum List

Back