'Without Merit' Judge Shuts Down Trump's Latest Trial Requent.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
The federal judge overseeing Donald Trump’s election interference case denied the former president’s request to stop the release of further evidence before the election — but paused the ruling to allow the former president a week to “evaluate litigation options.”

The decision Thursday afternoon by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan finds that making public Special Counsel Jack Smith’s latest redacted filing is “appropriate,” and that Trump’s “blanket objections to further unsealing are without merit.”

As in his previous filing, he identifies no specific substantive objections to particular proposed redactions,” Chutkan wrote in the ruling.

Trump had attempted to keep any further evidence against him in his criminal case out of the view of voters until after the Nov. 5 election.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
The federal judge overseeing Donald Trump’s election interference case denied the former president’s request to stop the release of further evidence before the election — but paused the ruling to allow the former president a week to “evaluate litigation options.”

The decision Thursday afternoon by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan finds that making public Special Counsel Jack Smith’s latest redacted filing is “appropriate,” and that Trump’s “blanket objections to further unsealing are without merit.”

As in his previous filing, he identifies no specific substantive objections to particular proposed redactions,” Chutkan wrote in the ruling.

Trump had attempted to keep any further evidence against him in his criminal case out of the view of voters until after the Nov. 5 election.
Because he knows there is evidence there that the public doesn't yet know about.

Wow, I didn’t know anyone was actually still paying attention to the illegally appointed political prosecution…weird
I'm sure you and the rest of the cult are wishing that no one is paying attention, but it looks like you won't get your wish.

I'm sure you and the rest of the cult are wishing that no one is paying attention, but it looks like you won't get your wish.
Oh we all saw the court rule that Jackie boy was illegally appointed. He’s a man throwing pasta on the wall at this point, hoping it sticks

I will repeat. He is blocking the release of Jack Smith's evidence. Diaper Don keeps proclaiming his innocence. IF there is evidence of that innocence, why is he continuing to block it?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Refresh my memory. Which court, and what ruling did they make to remedy the situation?
The US District…appoint someone legally.

It’s clear you all should of keep Xiden as your nominee at this point. Jackie and company are desperate

I wouldn’t expect Chutkan to go against her own ruling…

How is this case doing? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He keeps proclaiming his innocence, the evidence would prove that innocence. Yet he does not want it released.

For an innocent man, he sure as fuck is acting guilty.

I don’t blame him, they are releasing the evidence that has not been tested in court. There very well could be rebuttals to this evidence, yet the judge is just releasing it anyway.

This is a gamble she’s taking as, this release could cause problems with the jury pool in a future trial, this will likely end up being a mistrial now.

Forum List

Back