"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

If you go to about 7:20 in this video you see Governor of FL Ron DeSantis telling about Disney

and how they lost their minds (and a bundle of money) bc of the woke bs...

Sure, sure go to the brat florida fascist instead of Disney's balance sheet.

Stupid cracker.

Hmmm…Free Speech…unless you disagree with rightist policies. Then the governor will go after you.
Took away their special we are a COUNTRY OF OUR OWN STATUS...........Oh well. Too dang bad.

They should have minded their own damn business..........they decided to support garbage and the people decided to say I don't think so.

So Mickey has 2 black eyes over it............GOOD.

Mickey doesn't get to decide what is right and wrong and what to teach in schools............the parents have spoken that Mickey can kiss their asses.

Took away their special we are a COUNTRY OF OUR OWN STATUS...........Oh well. Too dang bad.

They should have minded their own damn business..........they decided to support garbage and the people decided to say I don't think so.

Mickey doesn't get to decide what is right and wrong and what to teach in schools............the parents have spoken that Mickey can kiss their asses.
So you are basically saying that free speech that disagrees with the governor will be punished by the governor. Pretty bad abuse of power and sad you support it.

So you are basically saying that free speech that disagrees with the governor will be punished by the governor. Pretty bad abuse of power and sad you support it.
Show me the Free Speech they lost. They didn't did they? You are lying. They lost a special tax incentive that most other companies around there don't get.

Disney attacked the State and got return fire. Maybe they should have just Shut their mouths and make wise business decisions. Hope they enjoy the billions in losses over it.

What free speech?

Look at you little compliant sheep

Can't wait for florida man to pay Disney for services to the tune of 1.3 Billion.

Show me the Free Speech they lost. They didn't did they? You are lying. They lost a special tax incentive that most other companies around there don't get.

Disney attacked the State and got return fire. Maybe they should have just Shut their mouths and make wise business decisions. Hope they enjoy the billions in losses over it.
Disney has lost what?

While the current QOP has lost it's pro-business BS over fascist state dictates.

Disney has lost what?

While the current QOP has lost it's pro-business BS over fascist state dictates.
The people are causing their losses ......Not the state. They opened their big mouths and now will pay for it in losses.

Teach them a lesson to think they can teach perverted BS in schools and to others children.

They fucked up............OH WELL.

The people are causing their losses ......Not the state. They opened their big mouths and now will pay for it in losses.

Teach them a lesson to think they can teach perverted BS in schools and to others children.

They fucked up............OH WELL.
My response to your perversion.

What free speech?

Look at you little compliant sheep

Check your mirror lately?

3B0525AB-0D63-4825-A97D-DB00E811A6A5.jpeg

Yes…what free speech? I’m sure everything will be just fine as long as you follow the Replicant Pravda.

Forum List

Back