"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

Good. The more Woke corporations that get slapped - hard - the better for The People and the Republic and the return of Societal Sanity in America.
So, you want government to punish those whose speech you don't like.

You literally just cheered for it.

This is a good time to point out that Trumpanzees are not conservatives.

Screw Woke BS. And screw Disney and Corporate America for pushing this BS.

The time for PUSHING BACK has been long overdue. Time to tell these LUNATICS.......where they can shove their agendas.

So, you want government to punish those whose speech you don't like.

You literally just cheered for it.

This is a good time to point out that Trumpanzees are not conservatives.
Nope... I want the government to actively spank Woke corporations who step outside mission parameters in order to advance a Woke political agenda...

Disney's mission is to provide the public with decent wholesome family entertainment... not to actively help advance the agenda of perverts and deviants...

They lost sight of that in recent times...

They just got a reminder... :laugh:

Play with the Big Boys... expect to take some hard knocks... :cool:

Nope... I want the government to actively spank Woke corporations who step outside mission parameters in order to advance a Woke political agenda...
Ha,no, you aren't going to weasel your way out of it with a meaningless word salad.

You are cheering the government punishing a corporation for its speech.

Nothing more. That's who you are, now.

I went around '83 in February and stayed outside the park at a apartment one of my old hunting buddys owned and rented out for the purpose so my stay costs were greatly reduced. It was a nice place with a pool.

LOL....I remember calling my dad from beside the pool and he said it was sleeting at home.
I live less than hour away from Mouseland.

My wife and I went for one day shortly after it opened in the 1970s. Haven't been back since. Will never go back there.

I don't even like to go to Orlando any more. Too bad because it use to be a nice little city.

I live less than hour away from Mouseland.

My wife and I went for one day shortly after it opened in the 1970s. Haven't been back since. Will never go back there.

I don't even like to go to Orlando any more. Too bad because it use to be a nice little city.
Damn Shame. Was stationed there once. Was nice in the 80s. Rollin's College bars were fun back then.

Damned shame. That was 86. I could tell you what I studied there........but then I'd have to kill you.......lmao

Damn Shame. Was stationed there once. Was nice in the 80s. Rollin's College bars were fun back then.

Damned shame. That was 86. I could tell you what I studied there........but then I'd have to kill you.......lmao
Navy Nuke?

What you saw in '86 was an Orlando nothing like it was pre Disney.

Navy Nuke?

What you saw in '86 was an Orlando nothing like it was pre Disney.
Yeah..........Loved the Orange Blossum trail back then. Not to mention we called RTC Orlando Disney Land...........Old saying was catch a wave and ride it............lmao

Hardest school I ever took in my life.

Ha,no, you aren't going to weasel your way out of it with a meaningless word salad.

You are cheering the government punishing a corporation for its speech.

Nothing more. That's who you are, now.
Yes. I am cheering the government for punishing a corporation for its Woke -leaning activism. That's who I've ALWAYS been. Never held otherwise.

Yeah..........Loved the Orange Blossum trail back then. Not to mention we called RTC Orlando Disney Land...........Old saying was catch a wave and ride it............lmao

Hardest school I ever took in my life.
I was taking graduate Engineering courses at UCF. Just a poor Florida Cracker Boy trying to get to get an education for a job to support my family. Going mostly to night classes because I was working as an Engineer at Martin Marietta during the day.

Guess who were also showing up for those classes? Those nerdy goddamn Navy Nuke instructors.

They were all nerds that couldn't get any women and had a lot of spare time on their hands so they decided to get several more graduate degrees in their spare time because they didn't have enough degrees already.

These guys were all top notch Nuclear Engineers from MIT, Cal Poly etc. Smart as hell. They fucking ruined the class curve for us poor Cracker boys. They aced everything without hardly having to study while we had to study our asses off.

I hated the sonofabitches.

If you go to about 7:20 in this video you see Governor of FL Ron DeSantis telling about Disney

and how they lost their minds (and a bundle of money) bc of the woke bs...

Hmmm…Free Speech…unless you disagree with rightist policies. Then the governor will go after you.

I was taking graduate Engineering courses at UCF. Just a poor Florida Cracker Boy trying to get to get an education for a job to support my family. Going mostly to night classes because I was working as an Engineer at Martin Marietta during the day.

Guess who were also showing up for those classes? Those nerdy goddamn Navy Nuke instructors.

They were all nerds that couldn't get any women and had a lot of spare time on their hands so they decided to get several more graduate degrees in their spare time because they didn't have enough degrees already.

These guys were all top notch Nuclear Engineers from MIT, Cal Poly etc. Smart as hell. They fucking ruined the class curve for us poor Cracker boys. They aced everything without hardly having to study while we had to study our asses off.

I hated the sonofabitches.
I struggled there to pass. And yes there were some book worms there that could ace any test without trying. But they couldn't turn a bolt to save their life. No common sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back