"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

I've maintained all along that parents were just looking for a reason to ditch the mouse and the mouse gave them one.

Let's face it, they have been fleecing the public since 1971 in FL.

A baseline Disney World vacation for a family of four (two adults, one child 10+, one child 3-9) costs $5,731 ($287 per person per night) in 2022.

How Much Does It Cost To Go To Disney World In 2022 - 2023? - Mouse Hacking

I've maintained all along that parents were just looking for a reason to ditch the mouse and the mouse gave them one.

A baseline Disney World vacation for a family of four (two adults, one child 10+, one child 3-9) costs $5,731 ($287 per person per night) in 2022.

That's nice.

But really the losses are from stock value dropping, not from a few hillbillies vacationing at Big Bob' Alligator Heaven instead.

That's nice.

But really the losses are from stock value dropping, not from a few hillbillies vacationing at Big Bob' Alligator Heaven instead.
But that is the reality, isn't it? TV can make fun everything that can be Redneck. Many programs on it with nasty characters. TV can make hundreds of shows called Ghetto. They do not. They tend to make many of the black characters sympathetic or soften the crimes. But they do show a few bad ones also.

But that is the reality, isn't it? TV can make fun everything that can be Redneck.
Yep! We are living in changing times. This will swing one way, then a bit the other way, etc. This is part of the natural progression, after a few centuries of baked in, blatant racism in our society.

Amen to that. we made the mistake of going there with our very young kids during a holiday weekend. They allowed so many people in there, we couldn't even walk around without our strollers getting bumped into every 10 seconds. The kids were crying the lines were over an hour wait. What a nightmare.

Yep! We are living in changing times. This will swing one way, then a bit the other way, etc. This is part of the natural progression, after a few centuries of baked in, blatant racism in our society.
The only racism in our society is within some individuals of every race, The Democratic Party and the Media.

Amen to that. we made the mistake of going there with our very young kids during a holiday weekend. They allowed so many people in there, we couldn't even walk around without our strollers getting bumped into every 10 seconds. The kids were crying the lines were over an hour wait. What a nightmare.
I went around '83 in February and stayed outside the park at a apartment one of my old hunting buddys owned and rented out for the purpose so my stay costs were greatly reduced. It was a nice place with a pool.

LOL....I remember calling my dad from beside the pool and he said it was sleeting at home.

i dont know about florida but in Anaheim Disneyland was always kind of "empty" in the winter,parking lot half full....but when May got here the place was packed until the end of Sept....

Good. The more Woke corporations that get slapped - hard - the better for The People and the Republic and the return of Societal Sanity in America.

Make 'em bleed, Governor... make 'em bleed... hit 'em where it hurts... in the pocketbook... and the Shareholders Meeting... and in the Court of Public Opinion...

Forum List

Back