Pre-verdict to post-verdict Morning Consult... Trump loses ZERO support...

A felon and an incestuous pedo. One will be our president. Again.
America, you are fucking pathetic.

A felon and an incestuous pedo. One will be our president. Again.
America, you are fucking pathetic.
Trump had a very successful presidency... Why is that so hard for you to see and compare it to today...
This was a sham trial... Trump did nothing wrong....
Who is your choice Lyndsey Graham?.... please....

Trump had a very successful presidency... Why is that so hard for you to see and compare it to today...
This was a sham trial... Trump did nothing wrong....
Who is your choice Lyndsey Graham?.... please....
I liked some things he did, but he is way too far left for me. Spending, attacks on the second, racist monetary policies. Things like that.
And no, I dont vote for trannies.

Comment: Not exactly the results the Dems were looking for.

Morning Consult Poll 5/28 ... Trump 44

Morning Consult Poll 6/2 ... Trump 44

I do not know about the Dems, but I could honestly care less about the polls.

If this opens the door to our political class no longer being above the law, it will be a good thing for the country.

Reading a book about the US relationship with Noriega in Panama and the author puts forth the joke in DC was that GH Bush was running for POTUS to avoid going to jail for what we allowed/encouraged Noriega to do all because he was helping us in Nicaragua.

This has been going on way too long. Start holding these people accountable.

Screenshot_20240603-142626-839.png

Today's post verdict polls. Again...no change.

Lawfare, kangaroo courts and sham trials have failed.

maybe you better listen to his supporters. 200 million in 48 hours and i don't think it's slowing down.
libs always under estimate the American people

they should have had a clue, though, when looking at the approval rating for Congress (fluctuates btwn 15 and 20% most of the time)... where many people htink the two sides are really just one: US

meaning all they care about (generally speaking) is self aggrandizement

So what you're saying is that the people who supported him before he got convicted on 34 counts..are still supporting him...and that 44%...hasn't gone up..
Well..that doesn't bode well for Trump. He has the same problem he always has had. He can't grow his base enough to win an electoral majority. :)
Welp... let's look at the past two elections.

Screenshot_20240603-155512.png

Biden was up pretty consistently by six points and 100,000 votes would have swayed the electoral college vote to Trump.

Hillary was up pretty consistently by three and lost.

Trump and Biden are neck and neck.

Using these known facts...if the election was held today...who wins?

Not the American people nor the country.
It's the will of the people, Brother.

Your opinion is only 1:360,000,000th of the equation.

Try to remember that.

When you go to Panama, take a cryin' Hollywood lib with ya under each arm.

You can all cry together. :boo_hoo14:

It's the will of the people, Brother.

It is indeed. it is said we get the Govt we deserve.

Just remember, if Biden wins again the same thing holds true.

When you go to Panama, take a cryin' Hollywood lib with ya under each arm.

Just me and the wife. Why would I be crying moving to a tropical paradise where my money goes 40% further and I get out of paying US income (or at least most of it).

Does this look like something to cry over...

1717450516221.png

or this...

1717450552376.png

Just me and the wife. Why would I be crying moving to a tropical paradise where my money goes 40% further and I get out of paying US income (or at least most of it).

View attachment 956974

or this...

View attachment 956975
What will you do for Medical insurance?

View attachment 956974

or this...

View attachment 956975
You won't be able to afford to live there, silly. You'll be stuck in Panama city.

View attachment 956974

or this...

View attachment 956975
Shit man, my folks live in Florida...I can get that anytime I want right here.

And this is 10 minutes from my house.

Screenshot_20240603-164322-739.png

And I'm pretty sure at this point in my life I could live on damn near nothin'...as long as I can hunt and fish, which I love...and Mrs MO could garden, which she loves.

Maybe in another quarter of a century when I'm an old man, I'll change my mind...but who knows what the world will be then.

Personally, I'd rather be here surrounded by God-fearin' country folk than be a stranger in a strange land.

But that's just me. Maybe Trump will turn things around and we can stave iff hyperinflation until you an I are long dead...then it will be someone elses problem.

The dance will be over and the band's bill will come due.

Me...I think the churn will be upon us in the next decade.

Don't know if you've been paying attention, but China has dumped 100 billion in US treasuries in the last 12 months.... Almost one eighth of their total holdings...

Screenshot_20240603-170440-415.png

I think they see the writing on the wall.

But it is Florida (where I went to High School) and I would have to put up with people that think DeSanits is a political genius.

No, thanks.

And I'm pretty sure at this point in my life I could live on damn near nothin'...as long as I can hunt and fish, which I love...and Mrs MO could garden, which she loves.

Maybe in another quarter of a century when I'm an old man, I'll change my mind...but who knows what the world will be then.

Personally, I'd rather be here surrounded by God-fearin' country folk than be a stranger in a strange land.

I have spent about 1/5 of my life being a stranger in a strange land. I always enjoyed it.

Don't know if you've been paying attention, but China has dumped 100 billion in US treasuries in the last 12 months.... Almost one eighth of their total holdings...They see the writing on the wall.

Yep, they see the Fed about to drop interest rates, which means they will make less money. Plus they are diversifying so that one country does not have too much power over them.

This also goes into a good amount of detail about why they are doing it.

And this is 10 minutes from my house.

View attachment 956976

But that's just me. Maybe Trump will turn things around and we can stave iff hyperinflation until you an I are long dead...then it will be someone elses problem.

The dance will be over and the band's bill will come due.

Me...I think the churn will be upon us in the next decade.

Don't know if you've been paying attention, but China has dumped 100 billion in US treasuries in the last 12 months.... Almost one eighth of their total holdings...

View attachment 956994

I think they see the writing on the wall.
Yup, here is my neck of the woods. Of course the harpy could never afford to live here, but we would allow him to drive around the lake.

This is yesterday as we drove down to Southlake to visit a friend.

Attachments

• IMG_20240601_212728.jpg
    IMG_20240601_212728.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 2

Forum List

Back