"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

Link to where Alabama said that?
That is from memory............Link is my parents back then...........saying it to me..........they are no longer on earth anymore......so kind of hard to link their comments from then.

That is from memory............Link is my parents back then...........saying it to me..........they are no longer on earth anymore......so kind of hard to link their comments from then.
I call BS on that. No one would have had a problem with that kind of arrangement back then. Disney was not the only entity to do that.

I call BS on that. No one would have had a problem with that kind of arrangement back then. Disney was not the only entity to do that.
I don't care what you call it. That was during the time and my parents talking about it. They were looking at Baldwin County.

Why would I go OH COYOTE TOLD ME IT'S BS.....and ditch my parents at the time.

Don't think so. Amazon not allowed to post link here.........lol.. buy that book if you are interested.

I don't care what you call it. That was during the time and my parents talking about it. They were looking at Baldwin County.

Why would I go OH COYOTE TOLD ME IT'S BS.....and ditch my parents at the time.

Don't think so. Amazon not allowed to post link here.........lol.. buy that book if you are interested.
Still a hard no.

Did Mobile turn down Walt Disney World?

Don't let facts get in the way...
I live here. And was here back then. So it was known back then. Don't give a damn what you say on it. I remember the talk of it way back then when we lived in a more sane world. Til you Freaks turned us into a dang Freak Show.

That Freak show is getting blow back at Disney because people are tired of your BS.

I live here. And was here back then. So it was known back then. Don't give a damn what you say on it. I remember the talk of it way back then when we lived in a more sane world. Til you Freaks turned us into a dang Freak Show.

That Freak show is getting blow back at Disney because people are tired of your BS.
You can stop lying to the board.

Your wrong and that won't change with your pathetic attempts to prove otherwise.

You can stop lying to the board.

Your wrong and that won't change with your pathetic attempts to prove otherwise.
Is this another change the subject endless back and forth troll move by you with a twist?

Bottom line..........Disney opened it's big mouth and got punched in the face............and you don't like it.........I don't care.

Forum List

Back