"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

The white "myth of June and Ward Beaver" was very similar to my reality. One income paid for a house, two cars, three kids (and their college). And the notion of going to Disneyland was far, far removed from anything to do with sexual orientation, transgender kids, pansexuals or any of that kind of stuff. Back then a Magical Kingdom was allowed to be just for kids and not for the advancement of social acceptance of sexual abnormalities.

The white "myth of June and Ward Beaver" was very similar to my reality. One income paid for a house, two cars, three kids (and their college). And the notion of going to Disneyland was far, far removed from anything to do with sexual orientation, transgender kids, pansexuals or any of that kind of stuff. Back then a Magical Kingdom was allowed to be just for kids and not for the advancement of social acceptance of sexual abnormalities.
White privilege was so nice to you.

My father once told me "If you ever need a helping hand, you will always find one at the end of your arm." I thought he was kidding. He was not. For me that one statement defines the "white privilege" that I was given.

My father once told me "If you ever need a helping hand, you will always find one at the end of your arm." I thought he was kidding. He was not. For me that one statement defines the "white privilege" that I was given.
Sure, it does. You took for granted all the other ways your white skin helped you.

So, had you been born into slavery, you'd have come out of it just as well as you have come out of what you actually did have?

Please forgive me for derailing the thread. At times my posts can be somewhat esoteric. I often wonder if the thought provocation that I am aiming for may be overlooked.

Please forgive me for derailing the thread. At times my posts can be somewhat esoteric. I often wonder if the thought provocation that I am aiming for may be overlooked.
Have you thought about how many black dad's told their sons help was always at the end of their hand, but couldn't go to college because of skin color?

Respectfully otto105... we are way off the subject of Disney. Although delving in on your last post is tempting, I would rather this thread return to the OP.

If you go to about 7:20 in this video you see Governor of FL Ron DeSantis telling about Disney

and how they lost their minds (and a bundle of money) bc of the woke bs...

Woke is a lot like a truck load of burnt babies, like it's best to be avoided @ all costs!!!

Respectfully otto105... we are way off the subject of Disney. Although delving in on your last post is tempting, I would rather this thread return to the OP.
He is a troll and his mission is to derail the thread.

The origins of the situation started in Tallahassee, Florida. Where the school groomed a 13 year old girl into a boy. They gave her a boys name and asked which bathroom she or he wanted to use. Then told her to not tell her own parents. When the parents found out the school said they HAD NO RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THEIR CHILD.

It is now a Federal Lawsuit. And it found they had a manual which other schools had as well which instructed them to NOT TELL THE PARENTS.

A local rep found out and passed helped pass the law to END THIS BS.........In early ages not to mention laws to make sure this doesn't happen again. Rights of parents.

Disney butted in and threatened to sue the State over it...............Then Desantis said mind your own damned business...........They pushed again and the State pushed back. Now they lost their special tax cuts............They should have just shut the hell up. Who are they to tell other parents what their kids will be taught. They pissed off the MOMMA BEARS.

BIG MISTAKE.

iu

Cracker dude

Explain this.

"In a statement issued to its bondholders last Thursday, Reedy Creek pointed out that the 1967 law also includes a pledge from Florida to its bondholders. The law states that Florida "will not in any way impair the rights or remedies of the holders ... until all such bonds together with interest thereon, and all costs and expenses in connection with any act or proceeding by or on behalf of such holders, are fully met and discharged."

Sorry Moon Bat but that doesn't mean that any taxpayers have to assume any of Disney's debt. Statements like that don't mean jackshit. Disney has to pay its own debt. If there any default then the government could seize assets to cover the debt. It ain't gonna happen.

You have been fooled by your fellow Moon Bats and you are too damn stupid to know it. You are gullible as hell.

You Moon Bats are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the face of the earth.

I thought you Moon Bats were anti Corporations. Here we had a rich mega corporation getting special treatment from the government at the cost to the taxpayers. DeSantis put an end to that. That is a good thing. Now Disney is put on the same level playing field as everybody else doing business in the state.

What is wrong with that? Now the taxpayers of Orange and Osceola counties will be getting more tax revenue from Disney to cover the cost that Disney cause by bringing in all the goddamn tourists. Don't you Moon Bats always love more taxes?

It is evident that you stupid Moon Bats love queers and transsexauls more than you want fair treatment for corporations and more tax revenue. You are sick sonofabitches, aren't you?

I've maintained all along that parents were just looking for a reason to ditch the mouse and the mouse gave them one.

Let's face it, they have been fleecing the public since 1971 in FL.

A baseline Disney World vacation for a family of four (two adults, one child 10+, one child 3-9) costs $5,731 ($287 per person per night) in 2022.

How Much Does It Cost To Go To Disney World In 2022 - 2023? - Mouse Hacking
$5700 bucks to be hot and bored. I have never understood the appeal of WDW.

I assume that most parents at these parks are well aware of the questionable political issues that are now involved in visiting the parks. Thus tainting the wholesomeness of the experience.
Well then they would be thin skinned, insecure dummies, as the park is for their kids.

All Disney had to do was not politicize themselves and they would be fine.
All DeSantis had to do was NOT be an unethical, amoral, thin skinned narcissist willing to abuse the power of his office to punish political opponents for their speech, and Disney would be fine.

But that is too much too ask of a slime like DeSantis.

Sorry Moon Bat but that doesn't mean that any taxpayers have to assume any of Disney's debt. Statements like that don't mean jackshit. Disney has to pay its own debt. If there any default then the government could seize assets to cover the debt. It ain't gonna happen.

You have been fooled by your fellow Moon Bats and you are too damn stupid to know it. You are gullible as hell.

You Moon Bats are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the face of the earth.

I thought you Moon Bats were anti Corporations. Here we had a rich mega corporation getting special treatment from the government at the cost to the taxpayers. DeSantis put an end to that. That is a good thing. Now Disney is put on the same level playing field as everybody else doing business in the state.

What is wrong with that? Now the taxpayers of Orange and Osceola counties will be getting more tax revenue from Disney to cover the cost that Disney cause by bringing in all the goddamn tourists. Don't you Moon Bats always love more taxes?

It is evident that you stupid Moon Bats love queers and transsexauls more than you want fair treatment for corporations and more tax revenue. You are sick sonofabitches, aren't you?
lol

yeh, they don't think much... just emote.. stream of consciousness but they aren't too conscious..

Forum List

Back