"Woke" Disney loses millions in Florida

Let's step back and think of the children. I went to Disneyland once with a girlfriend. It was crowded, expensive and not that much fun. But what I remember most were the children. The sheer joy on their faces of all the wonderments. For me that was what stuck with me. But now that innocent joy is tainted with things like gay sex, genital mutilation, sexualization of children etc.. Good job people, while we adults bicker about politics, another wholesome American experience has been shattered for ever.

Let's step back and think of the children. I went to Disneyland once with a girlfriend. It was crowded, expensive and not that much fun. But what I remember most were the children. The sheer joy on their faces of all the wonderments. For me that was what stuck with me. But now that innocent joy is tainted with things like gay sex, genital mutilation, sexualization of children etc.. Good job people, while we adults bicker about politics, another wholesome American experience has been shattered for ever.
WTF cracker dude.

Disney has gay sex, genital mutilation and sexualization of children rides?

What fucking planet are you on?

I assume that most parents at these parks are well aware of the questionable political issues that are now involved in visiting the parks. Thus tainting the wholesomeness of the experience.

I assume that most parents at these parks are well aware of the questionable political issues that are now involved in visiting the parks.
What questionable political issues? Your intolerance?

Why does the park have to deal with that?

Years ago I met Roy Disney at his main office at the L.A. studios. His entire office (huge) was filled with Disney memorabilia. It was crystal clear that he was "all about" the joy that his company could bring to children. Apparently that is no longer what the company is "all about", and I find that very sad.

Years ago I met Roy Disney at his main office at the L.A. studios. His entire office (huge) was filled with Disney memorabilia. It was crystal clear that he was "all about" the joy that his company could bring to children. Apparently that is no longer what the company is "all about", and I find that very sad.
How so?

The company doesn't what to discriminate? And you do...

For whatever reasons, IMHO Disney has veered from it's initial mission. That would be to bring joy to families.

Not too long ago going to a Disney park was just that. Going to a magical place to try and have some wholesome fun with the kids and make some good memories..period. But now, oh no! We can't have that!! Lets all get together and make it all about CRT, transgenderism, Mickey Mouse in a skirt, Minnie Mouse in a suit etc.... Dang, I don't know about most folks, but I liked it better the way it was.

Not too long ago going to a Disney park was just that. Going to a magical place to try and have some wholesome fun with the kids and make some good memories..period. But now, oh no! We can't have that!! Lets all get together and make it all about CRT, transgenderism, Mickey Mouse in a skirt, Minnie Mouse in a suit etc.... Dang, I don't know about most folks, but I liked it better the way it was.
What do Disney park teach about CRT exactly.

Or transgenderism?

This political battle going on in Florida is far to complex for me (or anyone else) to fully comprehend. But I think it is important to remember that this battle is, in a sense, being fought on a battlefield that used to be a joyous playground that all Americans, Democrat or Republican, old and young, have enjoyed for decades. So I say "Win your battle and take pride in the cindered land".

This political battle going on in Florida is far to complex for me (or anyone else) to fully comprehend. But I think it is important to remember that this battle is, in a sense, being fought on a battlefield that used to be a joyous playground that all Americans, Democrat or Republican, old and young, have enjoyed for decades. So I say "Win your battle and take pride in the cindered land".
All Americans?

You realize that the white myth of June and Ward Beaver was just a myth.

Forum List

Back