Woke educators being voted out all across the country

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Like in Oklahoma

Here are some of the responses from the Left wing algae growing in the school board test tube from a conservative being elected Superintendent of the schools there.

“We cannot have someone at the helm who is basically going to murder public education,” Mott-Wright said.

“They all pretty much say verbatim, ‘If Walters and Stitt win, I’m done with education. I’m not gonna teach anymore, and I might even quit on the spot,’” she said

“I get a lot of messages daily from teachers who are terrified to teach,” she said. “I don’t want us to have a Holocaust because children aren’t learning about it. I don’t want another Tulsa Race Massacre because some people’s feelings are hurt.”

When the Left does not get their way, it is always the end of the world

Oh, and of course, Hitler references are not far behind

:auiqs.jpg:

1661426914327.png

We keep hearing and seeing this, but the end results are the same. Since Biden was installed, we have not heard a word about the judges passed in the Congress by the Senate except for the Prog commie female black judge for the Supreme Court. With a 50/50 Senate has Mitch approved the lower judges passed as all Progs. Remember, not a word we have heard.

We keep hearing and seeing this, but the end results are the same. Since Biden was installed, we have not heard a word about the judges passed in the Congress by the Senate except for the Prog commie female black judge for the Supreme Court. With a 50/50 Senate has Mitch approved the lower judges passed as all Progs. Remember, not a word we have heard.
Change starts at the grass roots

The pond scum in DC will remain until they are replaced by the Grim Reaper.

DeSantis has had much success here as well

Time to re-think the concept of public education. We have to accept that not every child is deserving of an education...

image-asset.jpeg

Change starts at the grass roots

The pond scum in DC will remain until they are replaced by the Grim Reaper.

DeSantis has had much success here as well

The footprint of real freedom is reduced. And the enemy is winning. It is being worn down that is happening. Human history is of this way in different ways. 90 per cent of marginal states in land areas can be for that freedom, but the local heavily populated areas of the same control the destiny in their version of freedom.

Forum List

Back