"Woke" isn't profitable

Can one of you rightwing drones tell me what is so very bad about these...

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70
They lied there are no purple ones.

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

People with nothing better to do than get offended by a harmless cartoon candy ad. Can it get any more pathetic?

I’d bet anything that if the m&m went from sneakers to knee boots the conservatives would also be unhinged about carton sexual grooming. They are victimized by everything. Everything.

As I said before, I'm not in an outrage just confused how candy can have sex lives. It wasn't even something that came to my mind before.
Gotta…the only thing that came up in my mind was should I eat the yellow one or the blue one first or maybe just grab a handful.

This shit is hilarious.

These have been around since the 90s and nobody cared or whined about it. Then Tucker finds out and the rightwing drones all lose their minds.

What a bunch of mindless sheep you people are
No one cared but you lefties that turned them political with your crackpot Marxist ideology.

Gotta…the only thing that came up in my mind was should I eat the yellow one or the blue one first or maybe just grab a handful.

I think you meant to say gotcha but so you sort of get where I'm coming from about this? It just doesn't seem necessary to give candy characters a sexual orientation. Gay OR straight. Two M&M's getting it on in a grocery isn't an image I really want to think about. 😳

Yep, having an M&M that is not sexually appealing to rightwing men hurt their bottom line. They need to bring back the sexy M&M right now.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You make it seem as though there was no reason for the green M&M to be marketed as “ sexy”.

what bothers you is the fact you cant order people to watch or not watch something on tv....who exactly forces you to watch tucker????????????????????????????????????????????????
Who forces you to watch M&M ads?

More things Conservative Snowflakes get outraged over

Sorry left loon…but cartoon characters are never going to make children want shots. no matter how much propaganda you idiots churn out.

I was almost going to give you a pass and not mock how pathetic your OP is....but.....

Do you understand how pathetic you look right now??

Not a single person on here is upset over M&M candies but right wingers...you don't get to put this off on the rest of us just because we are laughing at you...
Uh…obviously you left loons are miffed that woke M&M marketing is a fail.

Forum List

Back