"Woke" isn't profitable

Go away... you're as tiresome as Taz

This just gets better and better.

You do not even know what the whole hub bub was about, but you were told they were woke so you made a thread about it.

What a good little ewe you are.

OP... Is this what happens when old senile RW people start reverting?

This is what happens when rightwingers are no longer attracted to the Brown M&M because they changed her shoes.

This just gets better and better.

You do not even know what the whole hub bub was about, but you were told they were woke so you made a thread about it.

What a good little ewe you are.

Go away... really you fake ass

Mars invested literally millions to satisfy you limp wrist leftists and decided to pull the plug

Now get past I'll ever take you seriously

How do we know the purple one isn't really a transgender child pedo groomer?

We we do know that the champion of the rightwing is no longer attracted to the brown M&M after they took away her high heel shoes.

Is there a word for a grown man attracted to a cartoon M&M figure?

Go away... really you fake ass

Mars invested literally millions to satisfy you limp wrist leftists and decided to pull the plug

Now get past I'll ever take you seriously

Again, Mars invested millions on an ad campaign that has ran since 1999. That is money well spent.

They have now pulled that ad campaign due to you right wingers being made that the brown M&M is no longer as "appealing" due to a change of shoes.

Is there any other candy you all find sexually appealing?

Again, Mars invested millions on an ad campaign that has ran since 1999. That is money well spent.

They have now pulled that ad campaign due to you right wingers being made that the brown M&M is no longer as "appealing" due to a change of shoes.

Again...go away. How's that?

Buh bye

We we do know that the champion of the rightwing is no longer attracted to the brown M&M after they took away her high heel shoes.

Is there a word for a grown man attracted to a cartoon M&M figure?

Schediaphilia - Also known as "toonophilia", an attraction to animated characters; a person with this attraction feels love, sexual arousal, or emotional attachment to virtual beings. → includes extremes, such as this man who married his pillow.

Schediaphilia - Also known as "toonophilia", an attraction to animated characters; a person with this attraction feels love, sexual arousal, or emotional attachment to virtual beings. → includes extremes, such as this man who married his pillow.

You poor leftists won't be able to love candies?

Now I get it

Well, they still have Little Debbie to fantasize over......although, they may not be as open about her since the whole grooming thing is big now...

53168739-10423249-image-a-6_1642699189280.jpg

Let's be accurate here. The conservative community is outraged because the green m & m and the brown m & m appear to have a gay relationship.

Again...go away. How's that?

Buh bye

And that's exactly why I have him on ignore.

53168739-10423249-image-a-6_1642699189280.jpg

Let's be accurate here. The conservative community is outraged because the green m & m and the brown m & m appear to have a gay relationship.

I'm not outraged, I'm confused as hell of why anybody would give candy a sex life.

You poor leftists won't be able to love candies?

Now I get it
I was almost going to give you a pass and not mock how pathetic your OP is....but.....

Do you understand how pathetic you look right now??

Not a single person on here is upset over M&M candies but right wingers...you don't get to put this off on the rest of us just because we are laughing at you...

Forum List

Back