"Woke" isn't profitable

And that's exactly why I have him on ignore.

I'm not outraged, I'm confused as hell of why anybody would give candy a sex life.
Cartoons don't have sex lives...

Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse didn't fuck each other -- they are just cartoons...

The Flinstones are not a real family....and Barney and Wilma never had an affair

I was almost going to give you a pass and not mock how pathetic your OP is....but.....

Do you understand how pathetic you look right now??

Not a single person on here is upset over M&M candies but right wingers...you don't get to put this off on the rest of us just because we are laughing at you...

Do you think I care?

Woke equals broke.... corporations are realizing the fallacy

Now shut up, loon

I don’t know why Conservatives would be upset by Teletubbies

1674510411327.gif

You poor leftists won't be able to love candies?

Now I get it

It was not the leftist loving the canides. It was the champion of the rightwing, Tucker that complained that the candy was not sexy any longer after they changed its shoes

Cartoons don't have sex lives...

Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse didn't fuck each other -- they are just cartoons...

The Flinstones are not a real family....and Barney and Wilma never had an affair

Never mind you're giving me a headache.

Do you think I care?

Woke equals broke.... corporations are realizing the fallacy

Now shut up, loon
You morons have been complaining about "woke" in one form or another since the 1800's...

Every time you tried to stop society from evolving past your need to keep any people outside of white men as second class, women as property, gay people as evil, etc, etc, etc -- you have failed.....

And no matter how much you act like a bitch every time society puts to bed another Conservative fallacy, it won't stop.....your ideology is dying a slow and entertaining death...

So entertaining that your dumb ass is celebrating the end of a campaign that was already in effect for 25 years...

Did Conservatives take credit for the end of the Spuds McKinzie campaign too??

5f21dff714fcc.image.jpeg

You morons have been complaining about "woke" in one form or another since the 1800's...

Every time you tried to stop society from evolving past your need to keep any people outside of white men as second class, women as property, gay people as evil, etc, etc, etc -- you have failed.....

And no matter how much you act like a bitch every time society puts to bed another Conservative fallacy, it won't stop.....your ideology is dying a slow and entertaining death...

So entertaining that your dumb ass is celebrating the end of a campaign that was already in effect for 25 years...

Did Conservatives take credit for the end of the Spuds McKinzie campaign too??

View attachment 750183

You mad, Poindexter?

Woke is a broken joke

You mad, Poindexter?

Woke is a broken joke
Treating people with decency no matter their race, religion or sexual orientation isn't done for profit.....

But I guess this is a tough concept to grasp for someone who worships wealth....the rest of us believe what we believe for other reasons that money can't buy or stop

Treating people with decency no matter their race, religion or sexual orientation isn't done for profit.....

But I guess this is a tough concept to grasp for someone who worships wealth....the rest of us believe what we believe for other reasons that money can't buy or stop

How'd the woke crap work out for Mars?

There's the point but you loons can't grasp it. They pulled the plug on a losing endeavor

They're in business to make money, not catering to your feels

Go away... really you fake ass

Mars invested literally millions to satisfy you limp wrist leftists and decided to pull the plug

Now get past I'll ever take you seriously
Actually, like any good company, Mar's attempted to make their M & M characters more reflective of society in general. While much attention has been paid to the two females within the characters the orange one reflects anxiety, specifically directed at Gen-Z, sometimes called the anxious generation. Previously, he wore his shoes untied, now they are tied. They also toned down the red one, the leader who was sometimes a bully. Transitioning from an authoritarian leader to a more service oriented one would be reflective of the changing dynamics within the market itself, service leadership is quickly becoming the new norm. But let's just turn to Mar's, I quote

'M&M's has long been committed to creating colorful fun for all, and this purpose serves as a more concrete commitment to what we've always believed as a brand: that everyone has the right to enjoy moments of happiness, and fun is the most powerful way to help people feel that they belong,' said Cathryn Sleight, Chief Growth Officer at Mars Wrigley.
So, celebrate your little victory. But understand, it is really damn sad. Apparently, not everyone has the right to enjoy moments of happiness because some people are so insecure, so afraid of people that are different, that they want everyone to be like them, which ironically is reflected in the one M and M that was not changed, the yellow one. The dimwit.

There, buy you a bunch, revel in your dimwittedness. Celebrate your victory.

Actually, like any good company, Mar's attempted to make their M & M characters more reflective of society in general. While much attention has been paid to the two females within the characters the orange one reflects anxiety, specifically directed at Gen-Z, sometimes called the anxious generation. Previously, he wore his shoes untied, now they are tied. They also toned down the red one, the leader who was sometimes a bully. Transitioning from an authoritarian leader to a more service oriented one would be reflective of the changing dynamics within the market itself, service leadership is quickly becoming the new norm. But let's just turn to Mar's, I quote

'M&M's has long been committed to creating colorful fun for all, and this purpose serves as a more concrete commitment to what we've always believed as a brand: that everyone has the right to enjoy moments of happiness, and fun is the most powerful way to help people feel that they belong,' said Cathryn Sleight, Chief Growth Officer at Mars Wrigley.
So, celebrate your little victory. But understand, it is really damn sad. Apparently, not everyone has the right to enjoy moments of happiness because some people are so insecure, so afraid of people that are different, that they want everyone to be like them, which ironically is reflected in the one M and M that was not changed, the yellow one. The dimwit.

I'm a Reese's person. You suffer in your defeat. How's that?

I'm a Reese's person. You suffer in your defeat. How's that?
Hershey, wow, why am not surprised. Slave labor, metal in their candy bars, exploitation of foreign workers, makes so much sense. Of course, the company actually invented the M & M, donated millions to the Clinton initiative, and has three solar farms to reduce their carbon footprint.

This has been one of my favorite threads in a while.

A rightwing Ewe say a story about "woke" and posted it, not knowing that it was the rightwingers that were whining that the brown M&M was no longer sexy enough for them due to a change of shoes.

Talk about self owning.

The folks on the right are just mad because the M&Ms are not sexy enough for them any longer.

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

Yet they will keep trying to peddle groomers and faggots as 'normal' anyway.

Forum List

Back