"Woke" isn't profitable

You make it seem as though there was no reason for the green M&M to be marketed as “ sexy”.

You will have to ask Tucker about that, I never viewed the M&M as sexy, not really my thing.

No one cared but you lefties that turned them political with your crackpot Marxist ideology.

It was not the lefties that had a problem, it was your dearly beloved Tucker who no longer found the brown M&M sexy

Something marketing and Hollywood are learning. They are out of touch with the majority of Americans.

Bet we see a lot fewer faggots in movies and TV and a lot fwer morbidly obese illiterate fat black women winning Grammies for filthy idiot crap in the future.

Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse didn't fuck each other -- they are just cartoons...

Didn't you hear about their divorce?

At some point, in the hearings, the judge asked Mickey, to say, once again, why it was that he wanted a divorce from Minnie.

Mickey replied that it was due to infidelity, that Minnie had been cheating on him.

“Wait a minute…”, said the judge. “Didn't you say that it was because she had mental health issues?”

“No, your honor, that's not what I said.”, replied Mickey. “I said that she was fucking Goofy.”

Meanwhile back to topic. You limp wrists (yes you) actually think corporations are going to forgo profits to satisfy woke demands
corps will go to what sells, period.....

that's a no-brainer Sassy one

and i did honestly try and listen to the video , but these folks are completely off their leash.....

~S~

Didn't you hear about their divorce?

At some point, in the hearings, the judge asked Mickey, to say, once again, why it was that he wanted a divorce from Minnie.

Mickey replied that it was due to infidelity, that Minnie had been cheating on him.

“Wait a minute…”, said the judge. “Didn't you say that it was because she had mental health issues?”

“No, your honor, that's not what I said.”, replied Mickey. “I said that she was fucking Goofy.”
ill-do-it-again-goofy.gif

~S~

You will have to ask Tucker about that, I never viewed the M&M as sexy, not really my thing.
No dummy. It has always been a joke that green M&M’s were an aphrodisiac. Which is why rock stars used to request bowls of only green M&M’s during tours. Stop playing stupid…although I know that’s hard for you.

Wokesters were the ones offended by the relation to sex in our pop culture via green M&M’s so they tried to change it…and failed.

I sure as fuck won't give my money to woke businesses. I am not alone either. ANY of them, no matter if I've enjoyed their brands for 30 years or more....if they start using woke or LGBGT crap to sell things....I WILL NOT BUY THEIR STUFF unless maybe my life depended on it.

No dummy. It has always been a joke that green M&M’s were an aphrodisiac. Which is why rock stars used to request bowls of only green M&M’s during tours. Stop playing stupid…although I know that’s hard for you.

Wokesters were the ones offended by the relation to sex in our pop culture via green M&M’s so they tried to change it…and failed.

Yes, I did know that...yet I never looked at the green M&M as sexy, cannot even say I knew any of them wore shoes, let alone what kind.

But damn, change the shoes on the two "female" M&Ms and you rightwingers lose your shit....which is funny as hell.

Do you agree with Tucker that the Brown M&M is no longer as desirable?

I sure as fuck won't give my money to woke businesses. I am not alone either. ANY of them, no matter if I've enjoyed their brands for 30 years or more....if they start using woke or LGBGT crap to sell things....I WILL NOT BUY THEIR STUFF unless maybe my life depended on it.

Do you find the Green and Brown M&M attractive like your fellow wingers?

Yes, I did know that...yet I never looked at the green M&M as sexy, cannot even say I knew any of them wore shoes, let alone what kind.

But damn, change the shoes on the two "female" M&Ms and you rightwingers lose your shit....which is funny as hell.

Do you agree with Tucker that the Brown M&M is no longer as desirable?
Their woke campaign didn’t just “ change the shoes”. They assigned ridiculous woke back stories to the M&M characters and sucked the fun out of them. Like lefties do with everything.

Apparently they learned the lesson…” if it ain’t broke…don’t fix it.”

Why do idiot lefties need to see themselves in M&M’ characters to feel included?

It is your righties that view M&M’ characters in a sexual way, do not project that on to other groups.

Hell, you all are so mad about it your champion did a show about how he is no longer attracted to the Brown M&M.

Sick fucks

It is your righties that view M&M’ characters in a sexual way, do not project that on to other groups.

Hell, you all are so mad about it your champion did a show about how he is no longer attracted to the Brown M&M.

Sick fucks
Don’t get mad. You left loons had to try to change the green M&M’s sexy pop culture image and give the other M&M’s inclusive back stories just so you could eat them.

After the recent rough patch where Trump seems to be on the losing end of every court ruling, six Oath Keepers have been found guilty of Seditious Conspiracy for their part in trump's failed coup, and the right has been reduced to whining about someone supposedly coming to take their gas stoves, they finally have one in the WIN column. After all the turmoil it caused throughout the country, M&Ms announced it would retire it's spokes-candies. Right Wingers had been drastically upset because the GREEN M&M no longer had those sexy thigh high boots, and a less sexualized candy just didn't represent the values that the right wing demands. You right wingers should celebrate your hard earned win, but continue to be vigilant for other candies that might desexualize their advertisements Congratulations on your win.
AA16Envl.img

Forum List

Back