"Woke" isn't profitable

Breaking !

aggagagsgsgsysya.jpeg

If it bothers your woke ass so much to have inclusive M&M’s why didn’t you morons support the brand? This is what happens when companies listen to your dumbasses. They lose money.

I am not bothered at all. I think it is funny as hell you people find canides to be sexy. This has been one of the best threads in a while.

You’re not “ bothered”…you just spam the thread with the same made up bullshit over and over avoiding the actual topic….suuurrre.

Nope not bothered, but fully entertained. To find out that right-wingers are sexually attracted to cartoon candies is comedy gold.

The actual topic is that Tucker whined on his show that the Brown M&M was no longer attractive to him. And you think that is a normal thing. What does that say about you?

Nope not bothered, but fully entertained. To find out that right-wingers are sexually attracted to cartoon candies is comedy gold.

The actual topic is that Tucker whined on his show that the Brown M&M was no longer attractive to him. And you think that is a normal thing. What does that say about you?
For someone not “ bothered” you sure do whine a lot about sexy M&M’s.

But hey…the goal of the woke left was to get rid of yet another popular pop culture ICON. Mission accomplished. Now you woke losers get M&M’s with Maya Rudolph’s ugly mug attached to it. Eat up and enjoy. :)

For someone not “ bothered” you sure do whine a lot about sexy M&M’s.

I am not whining at all, I am laughing my ass off at you people that find cartoon candies sexy.

And the best part of it all is that you people are willing to admit it publicly because you think it is normal.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am not whining at all, I am laughing my ass off at you people that find cartoon candies sexy.

And the best part of it all is that you people are willing to admit it publicly because you think it is normal.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Don’t get worked up now. It’s probably a Super Bowl ad scheme that is likely to fail. Just like them introducing the woke M&M’s.

Better run and stock up to show your support.

Don’t get worked up now. It’s probably a Super Bowl ad scheme that is likely to fail. Just like them introducing the woke M&M’s.

Better run and stock up to show your support.

I do not eat candy, more of a baked goods kind of person.

But I have so enjoyed finding out about your sexual attraction to cartoon candies.

Until this thread I did not know such a thing even existed. Now I find out it is mainstream among the right wing.

The things one learns on this forum.

I do not eat candy, more of a baked goods kind of person.

But I have so enjoyed finding out about your sexual attraction to cartoon candies.

Until this thread I did not know such a thing even existed. Now I find out it is mainstream among the right wing.

The things one learns on this forum.
Goal of a troll such as yourself is to shut down discussion in threads.

Good work. Tell management your mission was successful.

Goal of a troll such as yourself is to shut down discussion in threads.

Good work. Tell management your mission was successful.

I am talking about the topic of the thread.

So, did you even know that the spokecandies wore shoes? I did not until Tucker told us all that he was no longer attracted to the Brown one due to her shoes changing.

Did you have the same reaction?

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

The trouble is the woke crowd has such loud mouths they think they can run their will roughshod over everyone through those loud mouths. Then the reality hits them that their mouths aren't made up for in actual numbers.

Why are corporations becoming political to market their product and services? People complain about the response from "right wingers," while ignoring the safe spaces the snowflakes have created and the generation of hyper-sensitive and offended.

Give me a break .. any organization that politicizes its products and services needs to have its marketing group gutted.

I think it was more over the wokeness thing. And M&M caved. SO he must have been right.

Yes, M&M caved to the woke rightwing that was whining about the cartoon candies not being sexy enough any longer.

Well done! You all won!

The right was pointing out the wokeness' hypocrisy. You must hav missed that in your partisan blinders.

From the champion of the right wing anti-wokeness movement....

The Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels.

M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them

So, do you agree with him? Do you also find the Brown M&M less sexy?

Did you also used to dream about having a drink with the "female" M&Ms?

Is this common on the right to view cartoon candies in a sexual way?

Forum List

Back