"Woke" isn't profitable

Mars doesn't give a damn about Right & Left... only the bottom line.

They made a change because...

...drumroll...

...they saw a drop in sales that they attributed to backlash against their woke advertising.

No other reason.

True, I do not think Mars had any idea that rightwingers viewed their cartoon spokescandies in a sexual way or that rightwingers dreamed about dating them.

Thus they had no idea that a simple change of shoes would have such a reaction.

Silly Mars, they should have known that rightwingers viewed their cartoon spokescandies in a sexual way

True, I do not think Mars had any idea that rightwingers viewed their cartoon spokescandies in a sexual way or that rightwingers dreamed about dating them.

Silly Mars, they should have known that rightwingers viewed their cartoon spokescandies in a sexual way
That was an incredibly biased, long winded and convoluted way of saying "get woke, go broke".

But... Considering the incredibly biased source, we'll take what we can get. :thup:

Ridiculous. Who would associate candy with sex?

young-sexy-woman-eating-lollipop-young-sexy-woman-eating-lollipop-studio-shoot-pink-background...jpg

Yet it is your beloved Repubs that are pissed that the Brown M&M is now less sexy.

They're also pissed that the go go boots were taken off the green M&M for a while.

Wonder how the Missouri Republicans and their dress code for women feel about all this?

I mean.............really? The appearance of whether or not a cartoon candy is sexy or not? This is what we have to worry about?

Wow............................

Lest we forget ... the first shot in this war (police action) between Mars and the media was fired by Mars themselves.

Their self-righteous virtue signalling left them wide open for ridicule from any side who realized that trying to attribute social virtue to a cartoon character designed to give us all diabetes is simultaneously pompous and vacuous.

Anyone taking themselves that seriously should be prepared to take a few well-deserved shot across their bow.

That was an incredibly biased, long winded and convoluted way of saying "get woke, go broke".

But... Considering the incredibly biased source, we'll take what we can get. :thup:

It was the right wing champion Tucker that said they were making the Brown M&M not sexy.

Take it up with him.

I wonder if Tucker broke out the Kleenex and hand lotion while watching M&M commercials? (Maybe chocolate syrup instead of hand lotion)?

These rightwingers are in to some weird shit.

Whining that the cartoon candy was not sexy enough.

This is a side of them I have not seen before

These rightwingers are in to some weird shit.

Whining that the cartoon candy was not sexy enough.

This is a side of them I have not seen before

Makes a person wonder what they do with chocolate rabbits at Easter.....................do they bite the ears off and turn them into fleshlights?

(Yeah.................I'm probably gonna get sent to Purgatory, if not Hell for that one.)

The day I care or even notice if the green M&M lady is holding hands with the brown M&M lady is the day I officially have no life.

Some of us have real things to do in life.

Another parrot sheep.
No.
The stupid thing was changing them in the first place "to be more inclusive".
Virtue signaling idiocy.
"OMG!!!... what were we thinking??!! We put girl shoes on cartoon characters!!! We are transphobic!! We need to make them binary cartoons!!!!"""
Will they forgive us

Another parrot sheep.
No.
The stupid thing was changing them in the first place "to be more inclusive".
Virtue signaling idiocy.
"OMG!!!... what were we thinking??!! We put girl shoes on cartoon characters!!! We are transphobic!! We need to make them binary cartoons!!!!"""
Will they forgive us

Who the fuck even knew they wore shoes? Who was paying attention to their shoes?

Oh yeah. that would be rightwingers that found them sexy.

And then those same rightwingers got pissed as fuck when their cartoon candies were less sexy.

It never occurred to you all that it was weird as fucking hell to find cartoon candies sexy in the first place.

And the funniest part of all is it still does not.

Who the fuck even knew they wore shoes? Who was paying attention to their shoes?

Oh yeah. that would be rightwingers that found them sexy.

And then those same rightwingers got pissed as fuck when their cartoon candies were less sexy.

It never occurred to you all that it was weird as fucking hell to find cartoon candies sexy in the first place.

And the funniest part of all is it still does not.
And once again you ignore reality to fit a narrative you preconceived.
It was the left woke ideologist that looked at the shoes. No one else ever thought about it.
Ever.
it was your radicalized idiots that were upset by the shoes.
Once again instead of commenting on the idiocy of the left - you all want to only comment on the conservative reaction to the idiocy you did.

It was the left woke ideologist that looked at the shoes. No one else ever thought about it.
Ever.

Simply not true. It is the rightwing that was complaining the M&Ms were no longer sexy. It was the rightwing that whined about the change in shoes.

Why did you all find these cartoon candies sexy?

Are there any other things like this that you all find sexy?

Simply not true. It is the rightwing that was complaining the M&Ms were no longer sexy. It was the rightwing that whined about the change in shoes.

Why did you all find these cartoon candies sexy?

Are there any other things like this that you all find sexy?
And there you go again.
All you see is the conservative reaction, not what actually happened.
Some GenZ pink hairs were horrified that these little cartoon characters were too binary... not inclusive enough. So they changed the characters so they could look more non binary.
The reaction was predictable.... as in... "you have got to be kidding me... you are upset that female cartoons look like females??'

You don't want to even acknowledge that this whole thing started with woke virtue signalers

And there you go again.
All you see is the conservative reaction, not what actually happened.
Some GenZ pink hairs were horrified that these little cartoon characters were too binary... not inclusive enough. So they changed the characters so they could look more non binary.
The reaction was predictable.... as in... "you have got to be kidding me... you are upset that female cartoons look like females??'

You don't want to even acknowledge that this whole thing started with woke virtue signalers

However it may have started, what it did was expose the fact that rightwingers found the M&Ms sexy.

That is the "news" part to me at least. I did not realize that was even a thing till now.

Perhaps you already knew it was a thing due to you finding them sexy and being pissed they are now less sexy

Forum List

Back