Woke woman fired for harassing MAGA cap- wearing Jewish man.

joe-biden-memes-03.jpg

"Whatever you say big guy ...have a safe trip to the Ukraine."

This is old...i remember when it happened but i appreciate the reminder. Blue cities blue states are suffering from the violence of the left. Thankfully i live in a place where we do have some crazies (university and radicals on the north side of town associated with another woke university) but my neighborhood, my area, has seen no INCREASE in crime..even though the local university makes a point of hiding the amount of crime associated with it and the city complies with them. The different 'races' in my area are courteous and polite to each other. The only time we see hatefilled, radical blacks is if they come into town to CAUSE trouble.

This is old...i remember when it happened but i appreciate the reminder. Blue cities blue states are suffering from the violence of the left. Thankfully i live in a place where we do have some crazies (university and radicals on the north side of town associated with another woke university) but my neighborhood, my area, has seen no INCREASE in crime..even though the local university makes a point of hiding the amount of crime associated with it and the city complies with them. The different 'races' in my area are courteous and polite to each other. The only time we see hatefilled, radical blacks is if they come into town to CAUSE trouble.
Old to me is anything pre 9/11.
But you're absolutely right about the hypocrisy on the left on virtually every issue issue.

View attachment 700916Really like this sigline.
I heard a good one from Gutfeld the other day.
Rashida Tlaib (D) Mi..... was awkwardly trying to explain something about the climate change stuff...... so he plays the clip and afterwards he goes - "That was as hard to follow as chasing a dwarf through a corn maze."

If I saw something like that on the street, I'd move to the other side. You can tell from her look that she has some serious issues. We used to refer to them as having "snakes in their head".

I heard a good one from Gutfeld the other day.
Rashida Tlaib (D) Mi..... was awkwardly trying to explain something about the climate change stuff...... so he plays the clip and afterwards he goes - "That was as hard to follow as chasing a dwarf through a corn maze."
Was it the one that she thinks celsius is pronounced celisus?

Forum List

Back