Woman arrested 15 years later for killing her newborns

So if anything is good for the masses the government can tell people what they must do with their bodies?

You're right. Things like the flu epidemic of 1918 that killed more people than WWI are good things.

WTF was I thinking? LOL

You didn't have to reply twice LOL

During the time of first trimester, the "baby" is not viable. '

Why does abortion upset you? Would you want a woman who doesn't want kids to have to have them? If abortion was illegal, stuff like this would happen more often.

there are more options than killing the unborn and newly born. Let's not play pretend.
Who is the government to tell anyone what they have to do to their bodies? If it's during the first trimester, no viable being is harmed.

Why should a woman have to give birth, ruin her figure, and either force her newborn to be raised by someone who didn't want it or someone who isn't its real parent?

So if anything is good for the masses the government can tell people what they must do with their bodies?

You're right. Things like the flu epidemic of 1918 that killed more people than WWI are good things.

WTF was I thinking? LOL
Do you oppose mandating gardisil to students given they can't get hpv I. The classroom unlike the flu?

The government makes you clothe your body ----the government has rules on how to dispose of your dead body. There's a zillion of them.
Clothing your body has to do with obscenity laws - which is an entirely different can of worms than an abortion debate.

As for how to deal with dead bodies, much like vaccinations, it's to protect the masses.

I hope you and Steve understand there are severe health risks to being exposed to decomposing bodies. LOL

Keep your laws off my body is limited only to ass fucking and abortion for the left. Everything else is fair game

there are more options than killing the unborn and newly born. Let's not play pretend.
Who is the government to tell anyone what they have to do to their bodies? If it's during the first trimester, no viable being is harmed.

Why should a woman have to give birth, ruin her figure, and either force her newborn to be raised by someone who didn't want it or someone who isn't its real parent?

WTF was I thinking? LOL
Do you oppose mandating gardisil to students given they can't get hpv I. The classroom unlike the flu?

People contract HPV due to sexual contact, not general exposure, such as sharing seats, touching the same door knobs, etc.

This is a tangent to a tangent. LOL

WTF was I thinking? LOL

People contract HPV due to sexual contact, not general exposure, such as sharing seats, touching the same door knobs, etc.

This is a tangent to a tangent. LOL

So you object mandating gardisil for school students?

If only she would have gone to planned parenthood, she wouldn't even have a problem today.

Forum List

Back