Woman Beaten By Cop Gets

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Woman Beaten By California Highway Patrol Officer Settles For 1.5 Million
The July incident was caught on video and showed an officer beating a woman repeatedly. She will receive $1.5 million in a settlement, while the officer will resign.

enhanced-buzz-21130-1411620546-9.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20118-1411620538-10.jpg

The cop should serve time.

I wouldn't mind taking a beating like that for a payoff like that. She deserves the dough and the cop deserves time.

I think 1.5 million is a bit low for getting the everlovin crap beat out of her. The important part now is how much of that cash will she actually pocket. Her lawyer will take a hefty percentage, and the state will take back a decent chunk of what it just paid as it's taxable income--as will the feds. Maybe she'll end up with enough to payoff some bills and get a new Kia or something.

After getting beaten by someone who is supposed to be there in our defense, I wouldn't feel any safer from here on out no matter how much money I got if I was that woman. What that man did was no favor to anyone including his former fellow officers who could forever be looked down on by the woman thanks to what that man decided to do to her. If one could beat on her, so could another.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Holy shit, now thats just BS , that Cop needs prison time for that. cant be an excuse for that action.

Forum List

Back