Woman Believes That Flying An American Flag Is Racist

Hellbilly Well, at least I know where you got it from, but word of advice,.. don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

Ok. You tell me. What would you accept as proof?

Honestly in this situation I don't think that there is any because it's over the internet. If you could recommend me an actual history book or documentary with this information in it would be different, but you even admitted that you basically can't find it anywhere else and that's because it's just a bunch of nonsense.

Honestly in this situation I don't think that there is any because it's over the internet. If you could recommend me an actual history book or documentary with this information in it would be different, but you even admitted that you basically can't find it anywhere else and that's because it's just a bunch of nonsense.
Something tells me no matter what I post you will call it "a bunch of nonsense." Not worth it.

I bet everything that I own that that isn't right.
He failed to tell you that the war was disguised as reprisal for the killing of a white man, when in fact the Puritans/Pilgrims/other indigenous allies went to war to control the fur trade.

The Pequout survivors were sold out of the colony as slaves.

Forum List

Back