Woman Birth Coach Fired for Claiming Only Women Can Have Babies.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

Echoing the Democrat candidate.

According to democrats men can have babies and win female competitions.

That was it? Oh, my goodness. I would love them to show how an anatomically correct male can carry a baby.

73375545_392683231618192_5183868931764387840_o.jpg

Echoing the Democrat candidate.

According to democrats men can have babies and win female competitions.

Does this really surprise anyone? Postmodernist democrat fairies believe they can grow wings and fly. I say we take them all up to about 30,000 feet and find out.

People can be male or female if they want, no skin off my nose, but I've got this student...she was a female. Then she changed her name and asked to be called male. She took some hormones, I think, it made her voice deeper and I had just about gotten used to calling her a he, but now he's growing his hair long again and wearing eye shadow, looking a hell of a lot like a girl again and I don't know if I should bring it up or just leave it alone. It's very confusing. She was young when this all started. Maybe it was a phase. I wonder if she's decided to be a female if she can get her vocal chords to sound girlish again.

Sourcing Tim Pool!? REALLY!? He's a card carrying member of the KKK and the Hitler Youth! All dog whistles for genocide, that channel is!
Not funny so much as sadly ignorant and foolish.

My more reptilian instincts tell me to respond with some snide sarcasm, but upon further thought, I've realized. . .

Despite the fact that I said Pool, who is under 30, is a member of the Hitler Youth, an organization that hasn't even existed since the 1940's, I assumed that it would be easy to identify it as parody. Then I realized that, given that I was parodying the white supremacy wolf criers, even a claim made impossible by humanity's very subjection to linear time wasn't too farfetched to be taken seriously. So I'll stowe the douche'y retort and simply clarify.

You're responding to a joke. Time Pool is easily among my favorite political pundits, I'm well aware of his actual, moderate and non-identitarian positions.

Was it obvious? I would have said so at one time. Now I don't take anything for granted.
In a society where people can declare their gender like they are voting for their favorite kind of Pepsi
AND others are supposed to take that all seriously?
I don't think so.

So, yeah...anything can be "real" or not these days.

Forum List

Back