Woman Climbs Mount Everest To Prove Vegans Aren't Weak, Dies On Descent

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

3479CFE500000578-3602846-image-m-3_1463872633123.jpg

Pictured: University lecturer, 34, who died on Mount Everest

What i really hate is women who dont feed their children meat.
It literally makes the child stupider.

I had friend who divorced his SJW. Anyway she doesnt feed her little boy meat. I told my friend, when his kids are with him, to feed them heaps of good beef.

Appardntly the child cant get enough of it. Absolutely ravenous for it.

As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.
The Dutch meat eater climbing with her died of the same altitude sickness.
That's too bad. I have a respect for people who push themselves to the limit though. She may have been a leftist loony toon, but one I could respect on a human level outside of all that.

Why does it make them more stupid?
Humans evolved larger brains from eating meat. There are anthropological finds where an isolated people have had to do without meat.

Its a fact, over generations, they devolved.

Wait, so if humans evolved larger brains from eating meat, then all the carnivores should have LARGER brains than omnivores, right?

It's not the meat that's important. It's what's in the meat that's important. And what is in the meat that is important can be found in other foods. Perhaps back in the day people who didn't get meat would not have been able to substitute things like protein for something else, say like pulses, nuts, dairy products etc.

However in the modern world, it's not so hard to get enough of what you need from other stuff.

Humans evolved larger brains from eating meat. There are anthropological finds where an isolated people have had to do without meat.

Wait, so if humans evolved larger brains from eating meat, then all the carnivores should have LARGER brains than omnivores, right?

It's not the meat that's important. It's what's in the meat that's important. And what is in the meat that is important can be found in other foods. Perhaps back in the day people who didn't get meat would not have been able to substitute things like protein for something else, say like pulses, nuts, dairy products etc.

However in the modern world, it's not so hard to get enough of what you need from other stuff.
Your brain needs meat. Sorry.

I'm a vegetarian, I've been so for a long, long time. My brain doesn't need meat. It needs protein. When I was younger I experienced what it was like to not get enough protein, but I know enough of how to get enough protein, so I don't have any problems. Sorry, you're wrong.

!
She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

3479CFE500000578-3602846-image-m-3_1463872633123.jpg

Pictured: University lecturer, 34, who died on Mount Everest
I see Dingbat all over that face. She just has the dingbat look.

Judging from just a picture huh?
Yes.

I'm a vegetarian, I've been so for a long, long time. My brain doesn't need meat. It needs protein. When I was younger I experienced what it was like to not get enough protein, but I know enough of how to get enough protein, so I don't have any problems. Sorry, you're wrong.
Do you have four stomachs like a cow, or an intestinal system like a dog?

Forum List

Back