Woman Climbs Mount Everest To Prove Vegans Aren't Weak, Dies On Descent

Also, what was she promoting with her academic lecturing in Australia? Cultural Marxism, more likely than not.

She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

3479CFE500000578-3602846-image-m-3_1463872633123.jpg

Pictured: University lecturer, 34, who died on Mount Everest
People need to eat fat for normal evolved signals to their digestive system and brain.

We need to ahve some fat in our bodies to protect us from hypothermia and give us emergency energy.

Vegans are idiots.

!
She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

3479CFE500000578-3602846-image-m-3_1463872633123.jpg

Pictured: University lecturer, 34, who died on Mount Everest
I see Dingbat all over that face. She just has the dingbat look.

Judging from just a picture huh?
Yes.
Why does it make them more stupid?
Humans evolved larger brains from eating meat. There are anthropological finds where an isolated people have had to do without meat.

Its a fact, over generations, they devolved.

Wait, so if humans evolved larger brains from eating meat, then all the carnivores should have LARGER brains than omnivores, right?

It's not the meat that's important. It's what's in the meat that's important. And what is in the meat that is important can be found in other foods. Perhaps back in the day people who didn't get meat would not have been able to substitute things like protein for something else, say like pulses, nuts, dairy products etc.

However in the modern world, it's not so hard to get enough of what you need from other stuff.
Your brain needs meat. Sorry.

I'm a vegetarian, I've been so for a long, long time. My brain doesn't need meat. It needs protein. When I was younger I experienced what it was like to not get enough protein, but I know enough of how to get enough protein, so I don't have any problems. Sorry, you're wrong.
Do you have four stomachs like a cow, or an intestinal system like a dog?

What do you think?

But then again I'm still alive, I run twice a week for half an hour, I work, I'm hardly ever ill, I'm living life.

And I'm a vegetarian.

in reality most of the deaths on mt everest occur on the descent...has nothing to do with her being female or a vegan....just the odds are against you.....

What i really hate is women who dont feed their children meat.
It literally makes the child stupider.

Lack of protein and fat hurts the building of new brain cells and memory.

She didn't say "protein" -- she said "meat".

--- which is hardly the only source of protein, and certainly not the best.

I dont care what she said, I was extending the argument by including fat which excludes most of the other sources of protein other than meat, genius.

She didn't say "protein" -- she said "meat".

--- which is hardly the only source of protein, and certainly not the best.

I dont care what she said, I was extending the argument by including fat which excludes most of the other sources of protein other than meat, genius.

Welllllll no, it doesn't. That's why I can't have too many cashews around. Or cheese.

Humans evolved larger brains from eating meat. There are anthropological finds where an isolated people have had to do without meat.

Pure hogwash!
IT is a fairly well accepted theory from what I have read. The larger brains in turn led to humans having less hair and wearing clothing.

Pure hogwash!
IT is a fairly well accepted theory from what I have read. The larger brains in turn led to humans having less hair and wearing clothing.
But that doesn't prove the larger brains are due to eating meat!

Again, pure hogwash!
The human cortex stops growing between 12 to 18 months of age. During that time the cortex develops best on mother's milk.

Forum List

Back