Woman Climbs Mount Everest To Prove Vegans Aren't Weak, Dies On Descent

What i really hate is women who dont feed their children meat.
It literally makes the child stupider.

Why does it make them more stupid?

Lack of protein and fat hurts the building of new brain cells and memory.

She didn't say "protein" -- she said "meat".

--- which is hardly the only source of protein, and certainly not the best.

I dont care what she said, I was extending the argument by including fat which excludes most of the other sources of protein other than meat, genius.

Welllllll no, it doesn't. That's why I can't have too many cashews around. Or cheese.
!
She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

3479CFE500000578-3602846-image-m-3_1463872633123.jpg

Pictured: University lecturer, 34, who died on Mount Everest
I see Dingbat all over that face. She just has the dingbat look.

Judging from just a picture huh?
Yes.
Humans evolved larger brains from eating meat. There are anthropological finds where an isolated people have had to do without meat.

Its a fact, over generations, they devolved.

Wait, so if humans evolved larger brains from eating meat, then all the carnivores should have LARGER brains than omnivores, right?

It's not the meat that's important. It's what's in the meat that's important. And what is in the meat that is important can be found in other foods. Perhaps back in the day people who didn't get meat would not have been able to substitute things like protein for something else, say like pulses, nuts, dairy products etc.

However in the modern world, it's not so hard to get enough of what you need from other stuff.
Your brain needs meat. Sorry.

I'm a vegetarian, I've been so for a long, long time. My brain doesn't need meat. It needs protein. When I was younger I experienced what it was like to not get enough protein, but I know enough of how to get enough protein, so I don't have any problems. Sorry, you're wrong.
Do you have four stomachs like a cow, or an intestinal system like a dog?

What do you think?

But then again I'm still alive, I run twice a week for half an hour, I work, I'm hardly ever ill, I'm living life.

And I'm a vegetarian.
You could be just about to keel over any minute.

I dont care what she said, I was extending the argument by including fat which excludes most of the other sources of protein other than meat, genius.

Welllllll no, it doesn't. That's why I can't have too many cashews around. Or cheese.
!
She might have been an experienced climber but it sounds like she didn't prepare too well this time. As far as being a vegan; if that contributed to killing her, then she won her Darwin Award.

Yes.
Wait, so if humans evolved larger brains from eating meat, then all the carnivores should have LARGER brains than omnivores, right?

It's not the meat that's important. It's what's in the meat that's important. And what is in the meat that is important can be found in other foods. Perhaps back in the day people who didn't get meat would not have been able to substitute things like protein for something else, say like pulses, nuts, dairy products etc.

However in the modern world, it's not so hard to get enough of what you need from other stuff.

I'm a vegetarian, I've been so for a long, long time. My brain doesn't need meat. It needs protein. When I was younger I experienced what it was like to not get enough protein, but I know enough of how to get enough protein, so I don't have any problems. Sorry, you're wrong.

What do you think?

But then again I'm still alive, I run twice a week for half an hour, I work, I'm hardly ever ill, I'm living life.

And I'm a vegetarian.

So could you.....

!

Yes.

What do you think?

And I'm a vegetarian.

So could you.....
not due to lack of meat though.

Vegan dies without reaching the summit, it can be said she did two stupid things in life.

It would be interesting to see what nutrients may of saved her, maybe those that only come from meat?

I wonder what the most successful climbers eat?

It looks like diet definitely makes a difference on Everest.

Food - climbers guide to Everest

Spam. Spam. Spam! You will watch it turn into a strange pinkish shade on your frozen tin plate, put it down and shed another pound this week.

318.jpg
The opposite of everything your doctor told you is on the other hand the good news on Everest diet! Bring all the fatty goodies, the important thing is that you really like them. Don’t experiment by bringing unfamiliar foods from home.

The Morrocan cranberry compot could taste swell at a friends dinner party, on Everest however you tend to avoid new and eclectic taste sensations.

Eat lots of the local vegetables (onions, cabbage, carrots). Really try to finish the heated can fruit that your BC-cook will offer you. It’s solluble fiber content is extremely effective against hemorrhoids and constipation. Garlic is excellent for altitude adaptation. It thins the blood. The sherpas eat it constantly and so should you. The smell? HAHA. You’re on Everest, pal. The garlic smell will be among the nicest snuff you’ll encounter.

354.jpg
Hard salami, processed cheese, peanut butter, jam, tinned ham, some tinned meals, snacks, candy and chocolate - dream it all up and then bring it.

Yes.

What do you think?

And I'm a vegetarian.

So could you.....

No, and I doubt I would keel over any minute due to lack of meat either, seeing as I have eaten meat for a long, long time, and I've never keeled over because of it.

Yes.

What do you think?

And I'm a vegetarian.

So could you.....

No, and I doubt I would keel over any minute due to lack of meat either, seeing as I have eaten meat for a long, long time, and I've never keeled over because of it.
Ha! So you admit it! You have eaten meat for a long time!

doubtless, why you are halfway intelligable!

Vegan dies without reaching the summit, it can be said she did two stupid things in life.

It would be interesting to see what nutrients may of saved her, maybe those that only come from meat?

I wonder what the most successful climbers eat?
Traditionally, 60% of eskimos food intake was pure animal fat.

vegetable fat is poison. Its extremely unnatural to distill and ingest such vast amounts of vegetable oil as we do today.

!

Yes.

What do you think?

And I'm a vegetarian.

Prolly not from atherosclerosis or obesity though.

Yes.

What do you think?

And I'm a vegetarian.

So could you.....

'Bout 25 years ago I found myself travelling in a place where the only meal there was was beef, so I broke beef-fast to have a meal. Felt like a freaking bowling ball sitting in my stomach. Never went back there.

Good grief, eat whatever makes you feel the best. Everyone is different. I am not a vegetarian, but I don't eat much red meat. I do enjoy a good burger now and then.

Whatever I don't get from my diet I supplement. I would say probably 80% of my protein intake is not from meat. Same from fat.

Over time I adjusted based on my bodies response to different foods and how I recovered from exercise. It is what works for me. I don't tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't eat.

Forum List

Back