Woman Collapses in Rose Garden During Black Jimmy's Promotion Speech on Obamacare

Obama is handling the situation ...he is got this ...

Barry-Yes.gif

Actually, by the pics you've provided, YOU'RE UGLY AND FAT.

And this one's not a guess so.......:lol::lol::lol:

I can provide pictures of anything I like, dingleberries.
This is the fucking Internet.

Once you refer to the President in such disrespectful, racist terms, you lose all credibility. No one with any integrity would bother to engage in serious dialogue with you.

Except for the RW women here who think Warbler is a "gentleman".

compared to you, bode, Jabba the Hut is a gentleman.

Remember, everything is relative.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I'm sure an Obamacare doctor has his fingers in... er, on her as we speak.

Uh, there are no doctors in Obama's fascist care scam. The best you can get is a PA. Most of your care will be provided by folks with a 6 month certificate from a trade school they learned about on late night TV.....

Become a medical technician, no need to learn to read, just 6 short months at Obamamans college of inferior care... If you're currently unemployed, have a criminal record, or smoke crack, a federal grant will pay all your costs..

Once you refer to the President in such disrespectful, racist terms, you lose all credibility. No one with any integrity would bother to engage in serious dialogue with you.

Except for the RW women here who think Warbler is a "gentleman".

compared to you, bode, Jabba the Hut is a gentleman.

Remember, everything is relative.

I figured out why you like Warbler.....fond of the "back door", eh? :D

Obama needs to screen his props better...good thing she didn't have the baby, he could of played doctor...He plays a President so he can fake a doctor

SuperMessiah of all times sent from the heavens above

She puts her life and her babies life in danger just to fly in and see the ONE

some people are just not smart,

Last edited:
I thought diabetics were supposed to abort their babies.

Where is the outrage??? How dare this woman have a child that might have some sort of issue!

Come on....I can't stand the man either, but they said the woman is diabetic & pregnant, and that's most likely why it happened. :)

The reason it happened is the Spite House wanted props for Obama's speech about how great Obamacare is, but couldn't find 15 people that had actually signed up for it even after 3 weeks.

Another thread brought to you by trolls from Stormfront and the KKK.

The racist OP blows the dog whistler and the bigots come barkin':

Obamas speech wasnt kosher ...the jew girl fell out.

These people have no shame.

Do they even realize what they're posting here could cost them their job should their real identity come out?

Forum List

Back