🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman has an amazing cuddle session with a giant wolf

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Not many people can walk freely with wolves and the rare few who are able to share such a close and special bond with the majestic animals are incredibly fortunate. Danielle, a wildlife worker at the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center, is one of those lucky souls. She has earned the trust and respect of several timber wolves at the center and as you can see in this awesome video, they truly seem to love and appreciate her like one of their own!
Read more at Giant Wolf Sits Down Next To This Lady, But Watch The Moment When Their Eyes Meet.

VIDEO
===================================================
Well for a little something different other than damn politics.

What a precious moment with these wolves, even though they have been slightly domesticated they are gentle giants. It's rather heartbreaking to see so many just shot and killed. They are mystical creatures and they are more than just do I say dogs, or maybe they are just like dogs. They will often get depressed when a member of their pack is killed.

Direwolves should be unleashed in the communities of Northern Idaho and all of Alabama and Mississippi.

I'm thinking of getting a wolf once my 10 year old German Shepard passes away. Does anybody have any experience in this?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting a wolf once my 10 year old German Shepard passes away. Does anybody have any experience in this? M
Dont do it. They are not dogs. They are wild animals.
I've seen a few people who had domesticated wolves they raised since they were puppies, they used to bring them to schools and have them play with kids. Maybe I need to study this more.

I'm thinking of getting a wolf once my 10 year old German Shepard passes away. Does anybody have any experience in this? M
Dont do it. They are not dogs. They are wild animals.
I've seen a few people who had domesticated wolves they raised since they were puppies, they used to bring them to schools and have them play with kids. Maybe I need to study this more.
Those are accidents waiting to happen. Like I said they are wild animals and trigger on things you have no clue about. You can have one licking your face one moment and the next second its tearing your throat out.

Might not be such a good idea to have a large animal around that could eat you whenever it felt like it

Wolves are best left in the wild where they belong

Maybe ill

wow, that's fucking insane. Thanks. I think it's also because this wolf was brought up in its natural environment in its pack. Even dogs get like that if they live as a pack. Maybe I'll go for a Malinois or giant Shnauser. They are both protective and don't shed like the German Shepard does.

I'm thinking of getting a wolf once my 10 year old German Shepard passes away. Does anybody have any experience in this?

German Sheps. are so incredibly smart and extremely loyal. We have one too. But that fur OMG our floor can look like it wasn't swept for a month in just one full day. Mostly in the summer of course.

German Sheps. are so incredibly smart and extremely loyal. We have one too. But that fur OMG our floor can look like it wasn't swept for a month in just one full day. Mostly in the summer of course.
It's not only the hair, it's the dead skin that covers the floor like ash. And if your dog is allergic, like mine is, then the shedding and dead skin increases dramatically.

It's not only the hair, it's the dead skin that covers the floor like ash. And if your dog is allergic, like mine is, then the shedding and dead skin increases dramatically.

Rinsing their fur with apple cider is suppose to work wonders , and giving them a tablespoon of coconut oil. Our dog loves coconut oil, I thought you have got to be kidding me LOL

Yes, and you should be shot from a helicopter. It is a horrible idea. Some moron in Minnesota is selling them which is legal as long as they have 1/4 domestic dog in them. They are unpredictable, they bite, and end up chained until they go mad. We took one in that had spent 3 years muzzled and on a 5 foot run. It almost got me in the face. I called the women breeding them and told her she should be shot. Then called the idiots that bought it and made them come and take it back. The best thing they could have done is have it put down. Instead they gave it to an uncle so it could attack some one else.
It should be a crime to do that to a wild animal.

Forum List

Back