🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman marries someone she really loves: herself

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This woman has only herself to blame if her latest marriage fails.

Beautiful Existence — a 42-year-old mother of two from Seattle who legally changed her name from Desiree Longabaugh — spent $7,000 to marry herself under the Eiffel Tower in Paris after going through a painful divorce 10 years ago.

“After years of exploring different theories on how to understand myself, self-marriage felt right,” she told The Sun. “Why couldn’t I have a fun, fantastic ceremony the way that I wanted it to be without somebody else’s approval?”

http://nypost.com/2016/03/29/woman-marries-someone-she-really-loves-herself/

61857594.jpg

OP is a "selfist". Prejudiced against Selfish-Americans.

Guess Donald Rump can't count on his vote.

Abolish marriage completely.
Ban children. Queers and Lesbians can't produce anyway. Help the world out cut down on over population.

Oh, you are too late on that. There has already been a woman that has married a bridge. Yes, a bridge.

------------------------------------

An Australian woman has taken her desire for the ‘strong and silent’-type to a new extreme when she married a bridge.

Jodi Rose married Le Pont du Diable Bridge in Céret, southern France after falling head over heels for the ‘sensual’ 14th century stone structure.

Ms Rose, or Mrs Le Pont du Diable, has spent the past decade travelling the world recording the vibrations in bridge cables with contact microphones and using them to create experimental music.

Read more: Rock-solid love: Australian woman marries a bridge in France - and even gets the mayor's blessing
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2356774-1AABCE3A000005DC-47_634x493.jpg

Oh, you are too late on that. There has already been a woman that has married a bridge. Yes, a bridge.

An Australian woman has taken her desire for the ‘strong and silent’-type to a new extreme when she married a bridge.

Jodi Rose married Le Pont du Diable Bridge in Céret, southern France after falling head over heels for the ‘sensual’ 14th century stone structure.

Ms Rose, or Mrs Le Pont du Diable, has spent the past decade travelling the world recording the vibrations in bridge cables with contact microphones and using them to create experimental music.

Read more: Rock-solid love: Australian woman marries a bridge in France - and even gets the mayor's blessing

There are psychological issues in all of this, these people cannot be mentally well.

There are psychological issues in all of this, these people cannot be mentally well.
Just so happens all of them are liberals.

b8f0c1ea49e26dca5c1a6022cf2e72a1.jpg

Yes strange that huh?

Welll ------ no. Your article never mentions "liberal" or "liberalism". Doesn't mention politics at all, in any way, shape or form.

Liberalism however did found this country, so if you don't like it book a flight on Air Koryo to Pyonyang.

If I were a Liberal, I'd probably be thinking of committing Bigamy with a very nice Chaise longue I have or POSSIBLY committing Bigamy with Teatro alla Scala, Milano :smoke:

If I were a Liberal, I'd probably be thinking of committing Bigamy with a very nice Chaise longue I have or POSSIBLY committing Bigamy with Teatro alla Scala, Milano :smoke:

What, does the Teatro have... towers?

Doonesbury covered this about 30+ years ago.

There will always be more single women than single men. While 105 male infants are born for every 100 females, males are more susceptible to genetic illnesses and more die before reaching adulthood.

Then there's the annoying habit men have of dying in wars, or involving themselves in stunts that start with "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

I'd invite little owlie to do two things. Prove to us that this woman is a liberal and tell us why this is any of his business.

Actually, he'll just have his usual meltdown and start cussing at us.

And...go...

“After years of exploring different theories on how to understand myself, self-marriage felt right,”

This is complete lunacy, the next thing is people are going to be "marrying" buildings or their car or their favourite table etc.

:rolleyes-41:

What, does the Teatro have... towers?

It's my favourite Opera House, I could commit bigamy with it quite happily :smile: I'm also very fond of my Espresso machine, so I could were I a Liberal marry that also....I could easily become a Serial Bigamist :smoke:

I fail to understand just why the rest of society is expected to play along with the delusions of the mentally ill. Instead of being able to look her in the eye and say "lady, you're nuts. Consider committing yourself," we're expected to bend over backwards to accommodate their mental issues.

It's my favourite Opera House, I could commit bigamy with it quite happily :smile: I'm also very fond of my Espresso machine, so I could were I a Liberal marry that also....I could easily become a Serial Bigamist :smoke:

So keep your spouse, see the Opera House on the side as your steady boyfriend and keep the Espresso machine around for booty calls.

Ain't nobody gots to know.

Forum List

Back