🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman marries someone she really loves: herself

This woman has only herself to blame if her latest marriage fails.

Beautiful Existence — a 42-year-old mother of two from Seattle who legally changed her name from Desiree Longabaugh — spent $7,000 to marry herself under the Eiffel Tower in Paris after going through a painful divorce 10 years ago.

“After years of exploring different theories on how to understand myself, self-marriage felt right,” she told The Sun. “Why couldn’t I have a fun, fantastic ceremony the way that I wanted it to be without somebody else’s approval?”

Woman marries someone she really loves: herself | New York Post

61857594.jpg
This country has made marriage a meaningless institution, because of political correctness. That's why it should be as far as the federal government is concerned anyone can marry anybody, anything and as many as they want - it just means nothing anymore... Just a political game. Lol

It's my favourite Opera House, I could commit bigamy with it quite happily :smile: I'm also very fond of my Espresso machine, so I could were I a Liberal marry that also....I could easily become a Serial Bigamist :smoke:

So keep your spouse, see the Opera House on the side as your steady boyfriend and keep the Espresso machine around for booty calls.

Ain't nobody gots to know.

You know, that's a great idea!

Doonesbury covered this about 30+ years ago.

There will always be more single women than single men. While 105 male infants are born for every 100 females, males are more susceptible to genetic illnesses and more die before reaching adulthood.

Then there's the annoying habit men have of dying in wars, or involving themselves in stunts that start with "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

I'd invite little owlie to do two things. Prove to us that this woman is a liberal and tell us why this is any of his business.

Actually, he'll just have his usual meltdown and start cussing at us.

And...go...
Prove she is a liberal?

201-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

This country has made marriage a meaningless institution, because of political correctness. That's why it should be as far as the federal government is concerned anyone can marry anybody, anything and as many as they want - it just means nothing anymore... Just a political game. Lol

Oh, it's no game. This is deadly serious.

Karl Marx noted in 1867 that one of the major impediments to the establishment of Communism is the nuclear family. Marx observed that even the most loyal subjects of the state would choose a wife or a child above the state. Communism demands absolute and unwavering obedience to the state. Subjects must have loyalty to nothing that exceeds their loyalty to the states.

When Lenin staged his violent coup in Russia, one of the first acts was the outlawing of marriage. Lenin decreed all marriages dissolved and that women were obligated to have sex with any party member who desired it. Even the Police state of the Soviet Union couldn't succeed in implementing this perverse plan.

Since that time, the holy grail of the left is the utter and complete destruction of the nuclear family. Great strides were made with the genocide of blacks through abortion, and through the assault on fatherhood through AFDC.

Yet as successful as democrats/Communists have been in destroying the American family, a significant portion of society has remained loyal to marriage and to biological children. The party teaches that children have no value, that they can be killed if not convenient, and that a child born to a family is no more importance than an anchor baby had by an illegal alien that the family has never met.

Despite this, parents remain fiercely loyal to children and a significant portion remain dedicated to spouses and family units.

This is not acceptable to democrats, a subject must have all allegiance to the state, and to the party that controls the state.

Homosexual marriage is meant to finally put an end to the American family, to render the concept absurd through perverse interpretation of what a family is.

But never think this is happenstance or an accident, this is a calculated assault with the goal of establishing the totalitarian state that the Communists who now run the democrats have worked for since the days of Marx.

Question: People who actually go along with this nonsense, what are they getting out of it exactly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, encouraging such insanity only makes them look just as nuts if not more.

She saved some poor guy a lot of grief down the road.

Not sure you are allowed to say "she" anymore.

The tolerant left are getting increasingly more intolerant of those pronouns. It confuses people with lady parts and boy parts that they are not the boy or the lady they "seem to be."

You're all equal here: Swedish school bans 'him' and 'her' in bid to stop children falling into gender stereotypes

Because the left is all about "nature" and natural things. Just ask them.

Not sure you are allowed to say "she" anymore.

The tolerant left are getting increasingly more intolerant of those pronouns. It confuses people with lady parts and boy parts that they are not the boy or the lady they "seem to be."

You're all equal here: Swedish school bans 'him' and 'her' in bid to stop children falling into gender stereotypes

Because the left is all about "nature" and natural things. Just ask them.
Who cares about the left

Doonesbury covered this about 30+ years ago.

There will always be more single women than single men. While 105 male infants are born for every 100 females, males are more susceptible to genetic illnesses and more die before reaching adulthood.

Then there's the annoying habit men have of dying in wars, or involving themselves in stunts that start with "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

I'd invite little owlie to do two things. Prove to us that this woman is a liberal and tell us why this is any of his business.

Actually, he'll just have his usual meltdown and start cussing at us.

And...go...
Prove she is a liberal?

201-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Yeah, figured that's all you'd have.

Nothing to say about the rest of my post, not surprisingly.

Time to start your cussing fit now.

Forum List

Back