Woman Protects Her Manhattan Apt Building From Illegal Alien Invaders

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
White woman calls police on Hispanic man trying to visit his aunt | Daily Mail Online

I know some of these fine people get a bad rep for insisting that minorities show themselves to be worthy to occupy the same spaces these fine people do -- but all they are trying to do is protect their community from criminal thugs....

"Alfredo Sandoval was going to visit his aunt in her East Village apartment on Sunday with his children, aged 6 and 9, when he said the woman started harassing them for trying to get into the building. Sandoval, who works in real estate, claims the unidentified woman racially profiled him and his children and refused to let them enter the building because he wouldn't give her his aunt's name."

All this black sp1c had to do was identify himself, show his papers if need be, prove that he was allowed to be there and none of this would have happened....Now this fine woman is going to be attacked, probably lose her job all behind some uppity sp1c.....Hopefully Stephen Miller has a policy that will address this...

White woman calls police on Hispanic man trying to visit his aunt | Daily Mail Online

I know some of these fine people get a bad rep for insisting that minorities show themselves to be worthy to occupy the same spaces these fine people do -- but all they are trying to do is protect their community from criminal thugs....

"Alfredo Sandoval was going to visit his aunt in her East Village apartment on Sunday with his children, aged 6 and 9, when he said the woman started harassing them for trying to get into the building. Sandoval, who works in real estate, claims the unidentified woman racially profiled him and his children and refused to let them enter the building because he wouldn't give her his aunt's name."

All this black sp1c had to do was identify himself, show his papers if need be, prove that he was allowed to be there and none of this would have happened....Now this fine woman is going to be attacked, probably lose her job all behind some uppity sp1c.....Hopefully Stephen Miller has a policy that will address this...

Maybe he shouldnt have used the kids as cover. Bound to make people suspicious.

Something tells me if this man would have pushed on pass her --- your tune about this would change....
All he had to do was give her a name.....she did the right thing....

And he "has to" do that ------------ why again?
Because they have had thefts in the building....what is so hard about giving her a name?...there is a buzzer on the wall but he didn't even know the apt number....but he claims his family has lived there for 60 years.....give me a break...she did exactly what I and even you would have done dummy....

Something tells me if this man would have pushed on pass her --- your tune about this would change....

Because they have had thefts in the building....what is so hard about giving her a name?...there is a buzzer on the wall but he didn't even know the apt number....but he claims his family has lived there for 60 years.....give me a break...she did exactly what I and even you would have done dummy....

And WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? Do you give your name to any random stranger on the street who accosts you and demands to know your destination? Hm?

Hep me out here because I just don't get Control Freak Fascism.

And while you're at it maybe you can essplain to the class what kind of burglar takes two little kids on the job.

In our condo area, we had a string of car-break-ins. We started having people ask people around the area, who they were and why they were there.

The break ins stopped.

I don't think that is unreasonable.

In our condo area, we had a string of car-break-ins. We started having people ask people around the area, who they were and why they were there.

The break ins stopped.

In this video he told her why he was there, several times.

And AGAIN --- if you're going for a break-in you don't take two little kids with you.

And WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? Do you give your name to any random stranger on the street who accosts you and demands to know your destination? Hm?

And while you're at it maybe you can essplain to the class what kind of burglar takes two little kids on the job.

I don't have a problem with that. If you have crime in the area, it's about time the good people of this country, stand up against it.

It's people like you siding with criminals, that is exactly why we have so many murders, kidnappings, and rapes.

Now if we ruthlessly enforced the law, slaughtered these criminals, so that no one was murdering and raping and kidnapping..... you know like Singapore does, and is one of the safest cities on the face of the Earth.....

Then no one would bother you, or ask you for your name.

I have lived in flats like that and yes...that dude would have been sent away by me if he couldn't give me a name and I don't care what color he is...and people take kids on crime sprees all the time...ask Walmart security....has this impeachment inquiry made you dumber?...what has happened to you?....
there was a buzzer on the wall but he didn't know the apt number???? come on man you would just let him in?...why because he wasn't white?....

So did his aunt actually live there or no? This happened days ago but there's still no answer to the most important question.

I don't have a problem with that. If you have crime in the area, it's about time the good people of this country, stand up against it.

It's people like you siding with criminals, that is exactly why we have so many murders, kidnappings, and rapes.

Now if we ruthlessly enforced the law, slaughtered these criminals, so that no one was murdering and raping and kidnapping..... you know like Singapore does, and is one of the safest cities on the face of the Earth.....

Why don't you essplain to the class how a man coming to visit his aunt with her two grandnephews, is a "criminal".

Oh and if you could, y'know, go ahead and cite the law that would let us "slaughter" people doing that, that'd be great.

Holy SHIT people. :banghead:

The break ins stopped.

In this video he told her why he was there, several times.

And AGAIN --- if you're going for a break-in you don't take two little kids with you.

Grow up.

If you are going into a building of any kind, and someone asks for a name, just give it.

Be an adult. Adults are not the people, screaming childishly that they should not ever have to answer a question, because "I'm an adult, and I have rights!".... people who scream that, are proving the opposite, that they are not an adult.

Adults just say "My name and Andy, and I live at 4873", and they are polite and respectful, and move on with their lives.

Having a temper-tantrum melt down, makes you the child.

Again... giving a name is not unreasonable.

What about the kids ? They are blameless and shouldnt be punished.

I have lived in flats like that and yes...that dude would have been sent away by me if he couldn't give me a name and I don't care what color he is...and people take kids on crime sprees all the time...ask Walmart security....has this impeachment inquiry made you dumber?...what has happened to you?....
there was a buzzer on the wall but he didn't know the apt number???? come on man you would just let him in?...why because he wasn't white?....

Who says he doesn't know the number?

In your thread title, you call the person an "illegal alien invader", yet there is zero reference to his citizenship in the article. Assuming he was illegal shows your bias on the matter.

As far as should the person have accosted the man? I don't think she should have. I've lived in apartments most of the time I was in the Navy, and not once did I accost anyone running around the apartments. But, then again, in a Navy town, there are people constantly checking in and out.

And, why exactly would you want Stephen Miller to come up with a policy for this? Is it because he's a white nationalist?

Forum List

Back