Woman Protects Her Manhattan Apt Building From Illegal Alien Invaders

And he "has to" do that ------------ why again?

In our condo area, we had a string of car-break-ins. We started having people ask people around the area, who they were and why they were there.

The break ins stopped.

I don't think that is unreasonable.

In this video he told her why he was there, several times.

And AGAIN --- if you're going for a break-in you don't take two little kids with you.

Why not they bring kids to crash the border? Hell, they even sell kids into prostitution.

Link, Uncle Fester?

SoulfulShockingGar-size_restricted.gif

POGO run out of argument...POGO ask for link....Buuuaaaahahaha!!!

Pogo (<< not an acronym) already ask Rambler how he know man not know number, two pages ago.

Pogo get no answer.

Pogo remain not-acronym.

Because they have had thefts in the building....what is so hard about giving her a name?...there is a buzzer on the wall but he didn't even know the apt number....but he claims his family has lived there for 60 years.....give me a break...she did exactly what I and even you would have done dummy....
And WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? Do you give your name to any random stranger on the street who accosts you and demands to know your destination? Hm?

Hep me out here because I just don't get Control Freak Fascism.

And while you're at it maybe you can essplain to the class what kind of burglar takes two little kids on the job.
I have lived in flats like that and yes...that dude would have been sent away by me if he couldn't give me a name and I don't care what color he is...and people take kids on crime sprees all the time...ask Walmart security....has this impeachment inquiry made you dumber?...what has happened to you?....
there was a buzzer on the wall but he didn't know the apt number???? come on man you would just let him in?...why because he wasn't white?....

Who says he doesn't know the number?
She asked him and said you can get buzzed in right here...he just kept calling her a racist....he obviously didn't know the number....

Exactly, you DON'T know that. You're taking the word of the accoster. The man with the kids NEVER SAID he didn't know the number, Dumbass. He just wasn't telling her. Who would, with that attitude?
Ummmmm If he knew the number why didn't he just push the buzzer?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?.....if he didn't know the number he should have given her a name...does he want to see his aunt or just fuck with some lady.....the guy is an assfuck and you are on the assfucks side....I get it....

In our condo area, we had a string of car-break-ins. We started having people ask people around the area, who they were and why they were there.

The break ins stopped.

And AGAIN --- if you're going for a break-in you don't take two little kids with you.

Why not they bring kids to crash the border? Hell, they even sell kids into prostitution.

Link, Uncle Fester?

SoulfulShockingGar-size_restricted.gif

POGO run out of argument...POGO ask for link....Buuuaaaahahaha!!!

Pogo (<< not an acronym) already ask Rambler how he know man not know number, two pages ago.

Pogo get no answer.

Pogo remain not-acronym.
POGO didn't watch the video close enough....

And WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? Do you give your name to any random stranger on the street who accosts you and demands to know your destination? Hm?

And while you're at it maybe you can essplain to the class what kind of burglar takes two little kids on the job.
I have lived in flats like that and yes...that dude would have been sent away by me if he couldn't give me a name and I don't care what color he is...and people take kids on crime sprees all the time...ask Walmart security....has this impeachment inquiry made you dumber?...what has happened to you?....
there was a buzzer on the wall but he didn't know the apt number???? come on man you would just let him in?...why because he wasn't white?....

She asked him and said you can get buzzed in right here...he just kept calling her a racist....he obviously didn't know the number....

Exactly, you DON'T know that. You're taking the word of the accoster. The man with the kids NEVER SAID he didn't know the number, Dumbass. He just wasn't telling her. Who would, with that attitude?
Ummmmm If he knew the number why didn't he just push the buzzer?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?.....if he didn't know the number he should have given her a name...does he want to see his aunt or just fuck with some lady.....the guy is an assfuck and you are on the assfucks side....I get it....

Of course this guy is an assfuck. The broad was obviously concerned, but instead of trying to defuse the situation he cranks it up 1000%. And then posts the dam thing on youtube to try and humiliate the broad's life.

All he had to do was give her a name.....she did the right thing....

The break ins stopped.

Grow up.

If you are going into a building of any kind, and someone asks for a name, just give it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Sorry, I don't just bow down for any wannabe authoritarian. You need a reason.
Absent that, fuck off. Who I am in none of your bidness.

Be an adult. Adults are not the people, screaming childishly that they should not ever have to answer a question, because "I'm an adult, and I have rights!".... people who scream that, are proving the opposite, that they are not an adult.

Adults just say "My name and Andy, and I live at 4873", and they are polite and respectful, and move on with their lives.

Having a temper-tantrum melt down, makes you the child.

Again... giving a name is not unreasonable.

It is if you're afraid that by giving a name/apartment number you or your relative is going to be targeted for harassment, or worse.

--------- or didn't you think of that?

Giving your name.... in your world... is bowing to authoritarianism?

That is the most spoiled brat comment I've seen yet.
What is wrong with you? Didn't you have parents?

How do you know he didn't?

How did the door get opened?

Again --- you never answered this either ----- WHO THE FUCK IS SHE to be asking questions?

Owner?
Manager/Landlady?
Security?
Harasser --- oh wait.

Again --- you never answered this either ----- WHO THE FUCK IS SHE to be asking questions?
A concerned resident who would like to not get robbed or worse

Once AGAIN --- WHO goes to "rob or worse" with two little kids in tow? How do you even DO that?

Owner?
Manager/Landlady?
Security?
Harasser --- oh wait.
SHE LIVES UNDER THAT FUCKING ROOF...HE DOESN'T.....SHE HAS ALL OF HER BELONGINGS IN THAT BUILDING...HE DOES NOT....THAT'S WHO SHE IS....WHO THE FUCK IS HE?...OH HE WON'T ANSWER THAT....

Once AGAIN --- WHO goes to "rob or worse" with two little kids in tow? How do you even DO that?
Ask Walmart security and learn something about the criminal mind fool....

The break ins stopped.

Grow up.

If you are going into a building of any kind, and someone asks for a name, just give it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Sorry, I don't just bow down for any wannabe authoritarian. You need a reason.

Be an adult. Adults are not the people, screaming childishly that they should not ever have to answer a question, because "I'm an adult, and I have rights!".... people who scream that, are proving the opposite, that they are not an adult.

Adults just say "My name and Andy, and I live at 4873", and they are polite and respectful, and move on with their lives.

It is if you're afraid that by giving a name/apartment number you or your relative is going to be targeted for harassment, or worse.

Oh right, when accosted by a random harpie stranger spewing bile the first thing I think is "do whatever she wants".

Holy SHIT. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe if summa y'all ever grew a pair instead of bending over because "must.... follow....orders", you could figure this shit out.

The break ins stopped.

Grow up.

Oh right, when accosted by a random harpie stranger spewing bile the first thing I think is "do whatever she wants".

Maybe if summa y'all ever grew a pair instead of bending over because "must.... follow....orders", you could figure this shit out.
WEAK.....even for you POGO....

The break ins stopped.

Grow up.

Maybe if summa y'all ever grew a pair instead of bending over because "orders", you could figure this shit out.

Do whatever he wants?

Again, a super childish statement.

"Before you enter this building, could I have your name?"

"NOW I HAVE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?! NO I AM NOT GOING TO DO WHATEVER A STRANGER WANTS!"

Do you not see how ridiculous you are getting? Do you have no friends in your life, that care enough about you to say 'grow up' when you need to stop being childish?

Since when is giving your name, the same as "Do whatever a stranger wants"?

This woman is not Security.

Here is a complete list of all the times when, wishing to figure something out, my first thought was "I gotta go to Mal-Wart"

1. .
(end of list)

That is absolutely true. Especially in retail shoplifting. Even back in the 90s when I worked grocery, they would come in with kids, and have the kids pocket small items.

In fact, even in the parking lot, the father would try and crack a door on a car, and the kids would stand around... "That poor father, must have locked his keys in the car".

Owner?
Manager/Landlady?
Security?
Harasser --- oh wait.
SHE LIVES UNDER THAT FUCKING ROOF...HE DOESN'T.....SHE HAS ALL OF HER BELONGINGS IN THAT BUILDING...HE DOES NOT....THAT'S WHO SHE IS....WHO THE FUCK IS HE?...OH HE WON'T ANSWER THAT....

People come to see me, nobody stops them on the street demanding to know who they are.

Not even (shudder) Hispanic ones.

And if they did, I'd hope my visitors would tell them to fuck off.

Owner?
Manager/Landlady?
Security?
Harasser --- oh wait.

People come to see me, nobody stops them on the street demanding to know who they are.

How dare white women....

Exactly.

Asking this guy what he's up to is known as watching out for yourself and your neighbors.

She didn't know this man, for all she knew he could have been a child trafficker, burglar, robber, rapist, serial murderer or worse.

So she just confronted him. I guess she learned better this time, let other people fend for themselves.

BTW, if he was a paedophile trafficking in children and she just let him pass, she would have been lynched for that. Jeff Dahmer's neighbors in Milwaukee were given a hard time because they didn't complain or confront Mr. D.

Have you ever lived in a flat like that?....

I've confronted people on the street, asking what their business was.

I remember these guys who were keen for Jehovah, they had no problem telling me about it. Ditto for a gentleman who was looking for the neighborhood crack house. Just pointed out to him.

But those people had legit business, this guy didn't want to say anything because he was trying to freak out this broad and post it on youtube. In other words, he was a Major League Asshole. Or I guess that's Assholo for hispanics.

Forum List

Back