Woman Protects Her Manhattan Apt Building From Illegal Alien Invaders

In this video he told her why he was there, several times.

And AGAIN --- if you're going for a break-in you don't take two little kids with you.

Grow up.

If you are going into a building of any kind, and someone asks for a name, just give it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Sorry, I don't just bow down for any wannabe authoritarian. You need a reason.
Absent that, fuck off. Who I am in none of your bidness.

Be an adult. Adults are not the people, screaming childishly that they should not ever have to answer a question, because "I'm an adult, and I have rights!".... people who scream that, are proving the opposite, that they are not an adult.

Adults just say "My name and Andy, and I live at 4873", and they are polite and respectful, and move on with their lives.

Having a temper-tantrum melt down, makes you the child.

Again... giving a name is not unreasonable.

It is if you're afraid that by giving a name/apartment number you or your relative is going to be targeted for harassment, or worse.

--------- or didn't you think of that?

Giving your name.... in your world... is bowing to authoritarianism?

That is the most spoiled brat comment I've seen yet.
What is wrong with you? Didn't you have parents?

Oh right, when accosted by a random harpie stranger spewing bile the first thing I think is "do whatever she wants".

Holy SHIT. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe if summa y'all ever grew a pair instead of bending over because "orders", you could figure this shit out.

Do whatever he wants?

Again, a super childish statement.

"Before you enter this building, could I have your name?"

"NOW I HAVE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?! NO I AM NOT GOING TO DO WHATEVER A STRANGER WANTS!"

Do you not see how ridiculous you are getting? Do you have no friends in your life, that care enough about you to say 'grow up' when you need to stop being childish?

Since when is giving your name, the same as "Do whatever a stranger wants"?

Okay, let's see.

Post your real name and address. Ramblenuts, you too.

Why? Just because I said so. Apparently you guys love taking orders from strangers, so get busy.

She asked him and said you can get buzzed in right here...he just kept calling her a racist....he obviously didn't know the number....

Exactly, you DON'T know that. You're taking the word of the accoster. The man with the kids NEVER SAID he didn't know the number, Dumbass. He just wasn't telling her. Who would, with that attitude?
Ummmmm If he knew the number why didn't he just push the buzzer?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?.....if he didn't know the number he should have given her a name...does he want to see his aunt or just fuck with some lady.....the guy is an assfuck and you are on the assfucks side....I get it....

How do you know he didn't?

How did the door get opened?

Again --- you never answered this either ----- WHO THE FUCK IS SHE to be asking questions?
A concerned resident who would like to not get robbed or worse

Exactly.

Asking this guy what he's up to is known as watching out for yourself and your neighbors.

She didn't know this man, for all she knew he could have been a child trafficker, burglar, robber, rapist, serial murderer or worse.

So she just confronted him. I guess she learned better this time, let other people fend for themselves.

BTW, if he was a paedophile trafficking in children and she just let him pass, she would have been lynched for that. Jeff Dahmer's neighbors in Milwaukee were given a hard time because they didn't complain or confront Mr. D.
The intimidation of white folks to "mind their own business" grows daily. That philosophy works so well in crime ridden minority neighborhoods

Exactly, you DON'T know that. You're taking the word of the accoster. The man with the kids NEVER SAID he didn't know the number, Dumbass. He just wasn't telling her. Who would, with that attitude?
Ummmmm If he knew the number why didn't he just push the buzzer?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?.....if he didn't know the number he should have given her a name...does he want to see his aunt or just fuck with some lady.....the guy is an assfuck and you are on the assfucks side....I get it....

Again --- you never answered this either ----- WHO THE FUCK IS SHE to be asking questions?

Exactly.

Asking this guy what he's up to is known as watching out for yourself and your neighbors.

She didn't know this man, for all she knew he could have been a child trafficker, burglar, robber, rapist, serial murderer or worse.

So she just confronted him. I guess she learned better this time, let other people fend for themselves.

BTW, if he was a paedophile trafficking in children and she just let him pass, she would have been lynched for that. Jeff Dahmer's neighbors in Milwaukee were given a hard time because they didn't complain or confront Mr. D.
The intimidation of white folks to "mind their own business" grows daily. That philosophy works so well in crime ridden minority neighborhoods

One of my FB friends, a black power mama that I know personally, posts stories like this one in New York all the time.

Grow up.

If you are going into a building of any kind, and someone asks for a name, just give it.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Sorry, I don't just bow down for any wannabe authoritarian. You need a reason.

Be an adult. Adults are not the people, screaming childishly that they should not ever have to answer a question, because "I'm an adult, and I have rights!".... people who scream that, are proving the opposite, that they are not an adult.

Adults just say "My name and Andy, and I live at 4873", and they are polite and respectful, and move on with their lives.

Having a temper-tantrum melt down, makes you the child.

Again... giving a name is not unreasonable.

It is if you're afraid that by giving a name/apartment number you or your relative is going to be targeted for harassment, or worse.

Oh right, when accosted by a random harpie stranger spewing bile the first thing I think is "do whatever she wants".

Maybe if summa y'all ever grew a pair instead of bending over because "orders", you could figure this shit out.

Do whatever he wants?

"NOW I HAVE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?! NO I AM NOT GOING TO DO WHATEVER A STRANGER WANTS!"

Do you not see how ridiculous you are getting? Do you have no friends in your life, that care enough about you to say 'grow up' when you need to stop being childish?

Okay, let's see.

Am I entering a building????

Again super childish.

"You are asking me to do something reasonable in a specific situation, so I'll ask you to do something in a completely unrelated context without reason!"

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

"You are asking me to do something reasonable in a specific situation, so I'll ask you to do something in a completely unrelated context without reason!"

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

City and ZIP?

Bank routing number too. Because what's the harm, and it is after all an order. Must... follow.... orders.....

Exactly.

One of my FB friends, a black power mama that I know personally, posts stories like this one in New York all the time.

Some people desperately need to believe that America is a cesspool of white supremacy, it's a core tenet of their religion and everything would fall apart if it was proven otherwise. thats why instances such as this go viral.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

City and ZIP?

Bank routing number too. Because what's the harm, and it is after all an order. Must... follow.... orders.....

So in your world........ asking someone for their name before entering a building.... is equivalent to asking someone for their bank routing number.....?

Again, this is super childish, and you need someone in your life who cares enough to tell you to stop being a child.

Something tells me if this man would have pushed on pass her --- your tune about this would change....
All he had to do was give her a name.....she did the right thing....

And he "has to" do that ------------ why again?
Because, if he doesn't have a key, it's her duty to ascertain who he is before she lets him in. I lived in the East Village for ten years. She probably did the right thing.

Something tells me if this man would have pushed on pass her --- your tune about this would change....
All he had to do was give her a name.....she did the right thing....

And he "has to" do that ------------ why again?
Because, if he doesn't have a key, it's her duty to ascertain who he is before she lets him in. I lived in the East Village for ten years. She probably did the right thing.

The East Village in New York is a very tough area, they call it "Alphabet City" sometimes. I visited New York about 30 years ago. All kinds of drug pushers and everything else. Just going to the subway over there means you have a decent chance of getting shot.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

City and ZIP?

So in your world........ asking someone for their name before entering a building.... is equivalent to asking someone for their bank routing number.....?

Again, this is super childish, and you need someone in your life who cares enough to tell you to stop being a child.

Ironic post for an authoritarian sycophant who rolls over for any stranger on command.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?
Congrats! You're now the topic and a street view imaged building to Google. Brilliant!

I've confronted people on the street, asking what their business was.

I remember these guys who were keen for Jehovah, they had no problem telling me about it. Ditto for a gentleman who was looking for the neighborhood crack house. Just pointed out to him.

But those people had legit business, this guy didn't want to say anything because he was trying to freak out this broad and post it on youtube. In other words, he was a Major League Asshole. Or I guess that's Assholo for hispanics.

Really? You saw a gentleman who was looking for the neighborhood crack house, and you pointed it out to him? After you said that you helped out the crack head, you then stated he, as well as the Jehovah's witness were in the area on legit business.

Quick question dude.................are you saying that crack heads are legitimate consumers, and crack houses are legitimate businesses? There are several out there that would debate you on that.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

City and ZIP?

Ironic post for an authoritarian sycophant who rolls over for any stranger on command.

Really?

So now giving someone your name..... is equal to rolling over and being a authoritarian sycophant........?

Again more and more childish as we go.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?
Congrats! You're now the topic and a street view imaged building to Google. Brilliant!

And so what?

I'm confused by this. What do you think I have to hide? Come on by, and I'll pour you a drink, and we can talk politics.

How did we as a society get to this point, where we are all terrified of people knowing we exist?

Now if I was a woman, yeah, I get that. I wouldn't post by address, because there are stalking crazy people.... mainly because we don't shoot and kill those people like we should.

But I'm a 200 lbs white guy, with a little Judo training and a 9mm and a conceal and carry. Not to mention I am quite poor... if someone came after me, what are they going to do? Steal my 03 Grand Marquis with 170K miles on it? Oh nooooooooo......

Not like anyone is going to stalk me anyway. Seriously what do you think is going to happen?

So what are all of you chickens super scared of? Seriously, what is it that is terrifying you? Honest question, what is the big deal?

I'll be on google earth or something??? And then what? Nothing. You realize the moment I turn this computer off, that effectively in my world none of you exist, only until I deem you worth of me coming back to the internet.....

I just don't understand what the big deal is.

I remember these guys who were keen for Jehovah, they had no problem telling me about it. Ditto for a gentleman who was looking for the neighborhood crack house. Just pointed out to him.

But those people had legit business, this guy didn't want to say anything because he was trying to freak out this broad and post it on youtube. In other words, he was a Major League Asshole. Or I guess that's Assholo for hispanics.

Really? You saw a gentleman who was looking for the neighborhood crack house, and you pointed it out to him? After you said that you helped out the crack head, you then stated he, as well as the Jehovah's witness were in the area on legit business.

Quick question dude.................are you saying that crack heads are legitimate consumers, and crack houses are legitimate businesses? There are several out there that would debate you on that.

The area was in decline, crack houses were one of the only lines of business that brought people into the community.

I remember drinking with a crack dealer acquaintance in a bar back in the day. I told him I could never do his job. Dealing with disreputable people, going into rough areas, calls all hours of the day or night. Thank God Almighty for fellows like him, his job would go undone if it was up to me. He appreciated it, bought me a drink too. Crack Dealers really don't get much appreciation from civilians, those uninvolved in the crack biz as dealers/consumers or narks.

The area was in decline, crack houses were one of the only lines of business that brought people into the community.

I remember drinking with a crack dealer acquaintance in a bar back in the day. I told him I could never do his job. Dealing with disreputable people, going into rough areas, calls all hours of the day or night. Thank God Almighty for fellows like him, his job would go undone if it was up to me. He appreciated it, bought me a drink too. Crack Dealers really don't get much appreciation from civilians, those uninvolved in the crack biz as dealers/consumers or narks.

While YOU might think that crack dealers and crack heads are legitimate businessmen and consumers, just about every police officer out there would disagree with you. But, you thinking crack dealers are good people helps me to understand why you post the way you do. Get off the crack dude, your life will improve.

While YOU might think that crack dealers and crack heads are legitimate businessmen and consumers, just about every police officer out there would disagree with you. But, you thinking crack dealers are good people helps me to understand why you post the way you do. Get off the crack dude, your life will improve.

I don't use crack, never have. No interest in it whatsoever.

Even criminals are people too. Like illegals, another kind of criminal, there is good and bad.

Even criminals are people too. Like illegals, another kind of criminal, there is good and bad.

Exactly correct. One gentleman from old neighborhood, worked as a pimp- another less than legal profession gets a lot of disrespect.

He passed on last year, but he was a pimp with a heart of gold. His hoes really liked him.

Do whatever he wants?

Okay, let's see.

Again super childish.

Andrew Ecklebery.
4248 Shoupmill Dr.

Who was harmed by this?

And so what?

I'm confused by this. What do you think I have to hide? Come on by, and I'll pour you a drink, and we can talk politics.

How did we as a society get to this point, where we are all terrified of people knowing we exist?

Now if I was a woman, yeah, I get that. I wouldn't post by address, because there are stalking crazy people.... mainly because we don't shoot and kill those people like we should.

But I'm a 200 lbs white guy, with a little Judo training and a 9mm and a conceal and carry. Not to mention I am quite poor... if someone came after me, what are they going to do? Steal my 03 Grand Marquis with 170K miles on it? Oh nooooooooo......

Not like anyone is going to stalk me anyway. Seriously what do you think is going to happen?

So what are all of you chickens super scared of? Seriously, what is it that is terrifying you? Honest question, what is the big deal?

I'll be on google earth or something??? And then what? Nothing. You realize the moment I turn this computer off, that effectively in my world none of you exist, only until I deem you worth of me coming back to the internet.....

I just don't understand what the big deal is.
You may be right in your case. I hope so for your sake. But standard BB guidance and wisdom remains, Never do that! Want more junk mail? More junk phone calls? Want Google selling your address in connection with this topic and site to advertisers? Well, too late if not. I have no idea how much trouble you may have just brought upon yourself along with anyone you live with. Good luck with that..

"because there are stalking crazy people.... mainly because we don't shoot and kill those people like we should."

Do they all look like the woman harassing the hispanic guy in the OP? Wait.. there's more!.. And tons more... This was hardly an isolated incident.. Try to imagine being treated like a criminal suspect every day..

Forum List

Back