Musk: "Woke Virus Killed My Son"

I'm not the one performing the surgery. I don't fix my car, I let my mechanic do that, but my mechanic doesn't tell me how to drive or where to drive.

This is policy and politics, not medicine.
It's medicine.

The politics is the government, stepping in and telling people what they can do with their own bodies.

Musk's daughter is the prettiest trans person I've ever seen. But she's not biologically woman unless she can bear children. The possibility is restricted to those born with female reproductive systems. Uterus transplantations have never been successfully been performed on trans women.

There's a lot of cisgendered women who can't have children due to infertility... do they stop being women?

Is a woman no longer a woman if she has a hysterectomy?

Or realizing they can't be what they actually want. Should straight men be forced to have sex with trans women?

Is this what scares you, that you will be required to have sex with one of them (other than that one time you were drunk?)

what about lesbians forced to have sex with trans women still keeping their twig and berries?

Well, no, last time I checked, being forced to have sex is still rape.

And once they take him off them, he's back to normal. Puberty blockers do just that, block puberty, wait too long and it doesn't just magically catch up.
Um, that's kind of the point.

Now, I'm the first one to say, I wouldn't endorse Gender Affirming Care without a lot of testing, physical and psychological....

But "It makes Marty uncomfortable" shouldn't be a criteria.

Forum List

Back