Woman shoots at people, cops follow her and

Wow the police let a feral thug animal go on an attempted murder spree. Unbelievable.

She would be dead if she was black, and the right wingers here know it.

Perhaps you two winners could explain why In New York city a black man not only pointed a firearm at cops but pulled the trigger right after firing into a building? He was not shot either. I mean if all cops wanna do is shoot black men what gives?

Perhaps you two winners could explain why In New York city a black man not only pointed a firearm at cops but pulled the trigger right after firing into a building? He was not shot either. I mean if all cops wanna do is shoot black men what gives?

Well if he had been killed we'd have you and others like you saying he deserved to be shot for being a thug. Tell me... do you think this woman deserved to have been shot and killed?

Well if he had been killed we'd have you and others like you saying he deserved to be shot for being a thug. Tell me... do you think this woman deserved to have been shot and killed?
It would not bother me one bit if the responding officers shot and killed her.

It would not bother me one bit if the responding officers shot and killed her.

:thup:

Yes, because the cops only want to kill black people. Get real! :rolleyes-41: You, original poster, are NOT a cop, so you really have no idea of the circumstances either.

do you think she deserved to be shot and killed?

An armed crazy woman firing at innocents? Take her down by any means necessary. That she was brought in is better. I'd be interested to see what her sentence will be.

An armed crazy woman firing at innocents? Take her down by any means necessary. That she was brought in is better. I'd be interested to see what her sentence will be.

if she was black you would not say that

OH BOY...I JUST BET SHE WILL BE TREATED DIFFERENT BECAUSE SHE IS WHITE.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well now you're projecting. If she were unarmed and killed by police I'd be against it. I wonder what you would say in that case though...

Well now you're projecting. If she were unarmed and killed by police I'd be against it. I wonder what you would say in that case though...

unarmed whites are killed by armed blacks every day.

Forum List

Back