Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. However, the conversation in the car was clearly wrong. He needs to be suspended or fired just for that alone.

A teacher has no excuse. PERIOD

Frivolous lawsuits are thrown out.

Not with the current climate, too many Blacks encounters with the police are being used to promote an agenda...

What you fail to admit is were are the White and Hispanic videos with outrage...

When you resist law enforcement there are usually consequences no matter what color your skin is, but you would have to have common sense to admit that...

This wasn't frivolous - and screwball, if a lawsuit is likely, the last fucking thing you do is admit fault.

It will end up with a settlement and yes to curb the cost management will take the apologetic road...

Didn't think that through, did you?

You don't have any common sense do you? That's okay, I'll point it out for you...
You're a full blown idiot.

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. What should the officer do when she's clearly lying about stopping and them refusing to get back in her car?
She did get back in the car.

She pulled into the store parking lot before the cop got right behind her car to pull her over. She got out of the car as if to go into the store when the cop told her to get back into the car because was pulling her over. She was acting as if she didn't realize she was being pulled over, and the cop ordered her back into the car. She got back into her car, sticking to the story that she did not realize that she was being pulled over. The cop didn't beleive her because she did not have her wallet with her and told her.

At this point the cop may have been correct that the lady had seen him coming and pulled into the store parking lot to avoid getting a ticket. However, there is no way of proving that. Sometimes people do go into stores forgetting to carry a wallet.

The problem for the cop was that the lady did go back to the car and only needed to put her feet in and close the door. Had he given her another two seconds she probably would had complied with that because she was finished with her story that she didn't realize that she was being pulled over. The situation was coming under control with the lady beginning to comply when the cop decided to physically restrain the lady and arrest her. The cop did not have to escalate the situation.

I don't want to beleive that any of the cops, or former cops that have been replying to this thread would have pulled the lady out of the car at the point this cop did.
Funny how cops don't see what he did wrong. I'm sure they ignore the cop haters but I wonder how they keep a straight face when they hear the police chief prattling on about how this cop was so abusive. It's no wonder real cops don't consider police chiefs to be cops.

No, no, NO. Cops do NOT have the right to pull ppl from their fucking parked vehicles for speeding. Fuck the pigs. Ppl need to blow them away for this shit.

024761016797.jpg

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. What should the officer do when she's clearly lying about stopping and them refusing to get back in her car?

She pulled into the store parking lot before the cop got right behind her car to pull her over. She got out of the car as if to go into the store when the cop told her to get back into the car because was pulling her over. She was acting as if she didn't realize she was being pulled over, and the cop ordered her back into the car. She got back into her car, sticking to the story that she did not realize that she was being pulled over. The cop didn't beleive her because she did not have her wallet with her and told her.

At this point the cop may have been correct that the lady had seen him coming and pulled into the store parking lot to avoid getting a ticket. However, there is no way of proving that. Sometimes people do go into stores forgetting to carry a wallet.

The problem for the cop was that the lady did go back to the car and only needed to put her feet in and close the door. Had he given her another two seconds she probably would had complied with that because she was finished with her story that she didn't realize that she was being pulled over. The situation was coming under control with the lady beginning to comply when the cop decided to physically restrain the lady and arrest her. The cop did not have to escalate the situation.

I don't want to beleive that any of the cops, or former cops that have been replying to this thread would have pulled the lady out of the car at the point this cop did.
Funny how cops don't see what he did wrong. I'm sure they ignore the cop haters but I wonder how they keep a straight face when they hear the police chief prattling on about how this cop was so abusive. It's no wonder real cops don't consider police chiefs to be cops.
Had the cop told her one more time to fully comply with his orders or he would arrest her and take her in, giving her a moment to comply, I would be fine with what he did if she still didn't comply. There was no warning that he was about to get physical with her by pulling her out of the car. And she was in the car because she had obeyed that previous order.

Had the cop told her one more time to fully comply with his orders or he would arrest her and take her in, giving her a moment to comply, I would be fine with what he did if she still didn't comply. There was no warning that he was about to get physical with her by pulling her out of the car. And she was in the car because she had obeyed that previous order.
Even the most rabid cop hater on this thread admitted she had at least 3 seconds to comply. Drawing upon your expertise on police procedure, how long was the cop supposed to wait before concluding she had no intention of complying?

Godboy, you never talk reasonably. You come from a confirmation bias perspective. In other words, you know what you know, so don't bother you with the evidence.

The chief of police and others officers disagree with you. Talk to them.
Cop out.

Not with the current climate, too many Blacks encounters with the police are being used to promote an agenda...

What you fail to admit is were are the White and Hispanic videos with outrage...

When you resist law enforcement there are usually consequences no matter what color your skin is, but you would have to have common sense to admit that...

This wasn't frivolous - and screwball, if a lawsuit is likely, the last fucking thing you do is admit fault.

It will end up with a settlement and yes to curb the cost management will take the apologetic road...

You don't have any common sense do you? That's okay, I'll point it out for you...

Yeah everyone who is accountable in our world is a idiot according to your opinion...

The video below is a great example of the world according to liberals...

Are you the kid or the adult?

You act like the kid...

Godboy, you never talk reasonably. You come from a confirmation bias perspective. In other words, you know what you know, so don't bother you with the evidence.

Cop out.
Your racism is the cop out. Listen to the CoP, not your inner racist.
Oh, here we go. The innevitable "you're racist" card has been pulled. :blahblah:
Based on your more than 6,000 white supremacist fascist hate the black posts, son, I bet I am right.

The cop was wrong, and you haters will just have to get it over it.

Yeah everyone who is accountable in our world is a idiot according to your opinion...

The video below is a great example of the world according to liberals...

Are you the kid or the adult?

You act like the kid...
The video is deleted because it has nothing to say about this situation.

The cop handled the situation very badly, and will pay badly for it.

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off
It's the liberal way.. Police officers are scum, violent, deserving of hatred, not to be trusted, targeted..

Cop out.
Your racism is the cop out. Listen to the CoP, not your inner racist.
Oh, here we go. The innevitable "you're racist" card has been pulled. :blahblah:
Based on your more than 6,000 white supremacist fascist hate the black posts, son, I bet I am right.

The cop was wrong, and you haters will just have to get it over it.
Uhuh, right, all those "white supremacist" posts I make all the time. I forgot about those. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back