Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off
although I agree that she put herself in that position with her actions, I will say that not always do things work out the same.
I was coming back from Myrtle beach last September, when I crossed from South Carolina into North Carolina on I-95 it was around 2am, the highway was empty except for a tractor trailer or two, I had the cruise control set at 100. I got pulled over.
The officer asks if I know why he pulled me, I suggested the 100 in a 70, he told me I had a headlight out. I said I would get it fixed in the morning and he told me to have a safe trip.
no ticket, no getting thrown to the ground.
I rarely get stopped because I speed less than the general driving population. If a cop asks me if I know why he pulled me over, I say no. I want him to tell me why. If I answer "because I was speeding", that could be considered a confession.
Reminds me of Jim Carey in "Liar Liar"

"Because I ran through 3 red lights and was SPEEDING!"

I watched it. There was no reason for him to treat her as roughly as he did. NO REASON. None. Zilch. Yes, she was semi resisting when he dragged her out of her car, but I would probably do the same to protect myself from a fall, which THEY would call "resisting". Jerking her arms up like that? Slinging her around like a rag doll? And then the convo while she was in the back seat? Bullshit. He needs to be relieved of duty. NOW.

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off
although I agree that she put herself in that position with her actions, I will say that not always do things work out the same.
I was coming back from Myrtle beach last September, when I crossed from South Carolina into North Carolina on I-95 it was around 2am, the highway was empty except for a tractor trailer or two, I had the cruise control set at 100. I got pulled over.
The officer asks if I know why he pulled me, I suggested the 100 in a 70, he told me I had a headlight out. I said I would get it fixed in the morning and he told me to have a safe trip.
no ticket, no getting thrown to the ground.
I rarely get stopped because I speed less than the general driving population. If a cop asks me if I know why he pulled me over, I say no. I want him to tell me why. If I answer "because I was speeding", that could be considered a confession.
Reminds me of Jim Carey in "Liar Liar"

"Because I ran through 3 red lights and was SPEEDING!"
I saw some of that movie just the other day for the first time in years. He was like, "I sped, I followed too closely, I ran a stop sign, I almost hit a Chevy, I sped some more, I failed to yield at a cross walk, I changed in the intersection, I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and speeding!" :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then of course after the cop asks him if that was it, he's like, "No.....I have unpaid parking tickets.....Be gentle." :D :D :D

tumblr_np0u041JkO1s5xqvto1_400.jpg
It's you. :), saintmike, no doubt about it.

Why can't you believe what you see in the video. The officer went ape shit.

Last edited:
HOWEVER....I find it suspicious she waited a whole year to speak up about it.

Not me, but I'm flattered by the comparison. That boy is going to live life to the fullest. His life will be awesome.

I saw a woman ignoring instructions and resisting arrest in the video. That's what happens.

Not me, but I'm flattered by the comparison. That boy is going to live life to the fullest. His life will be awesome.

I saw a woman ignoring instructions and resisting arrest in the video. That's what happens.
So he informed her she was under arrest?

The person went after the officer. How hard is it or do they do it intentionally to NOT listen to simple instructions?

Yes.
He gave her less than two seconds to comply, informed her she was under arrest, snatched her, and slammed her to the ground. He would not have done that in my home town but once.

Yes.
He gave her less than two seconds to comply, informed her she was under arrest, snatched her, and slammed her to the ground. He would not have done that in my home town but once.

:anj_stfu:

WE get it, really we do. If you are black you can resists arrest you can disobey an officer and then when arrested for it get your buddies all to claim it WAS RACIST we understand, you do not want cops to do their jobs and want to endanger as many as you can.

Forum List

Back