Woman stabs self three times, "I cant stand Trump!"

Oy

We see every day in here how miserable so many progressives are for the past two years because Donald Trump is president. We are likely to see more episodes like this because we know there are a lot of people out there really bent out of shape.........

June 5, 2019
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/palmetto-stabbing-941685

Trying to help here.......as Ive said, progressives need to get some real responsibilities in life and they definitely would not be letting this dominate their lives. Or....get a damn hobby for Christsakes. We on the right had to deal with 8 years of Soetero's incompetence and got through it just fine. C'mon now.....this is politics......everybody takes a turn suffering their asses off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
One less Democrat. Was it a magical red hat that pushed her over the edge?

Oy

We see every day in here how miserable so many progressives are for the past two years because Donald Trump is president. We are likely to see more episodes like this because we know there are a lot of people out there really bent out of shape.........

June 5, 2019
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country"

Trying to help here.......as Ive said, progressives need to get some real responsibilities in life and they definitely would not be letting this dominate their lives. Or....get a damn hobby for Christsakes. We on the right had to deal with 8 years of Soetero's incompetence and got through it just fine. C'mon now.....this is politics......everybody takes a turn suffering their asses off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
If she doesn't like living in President Trump's country wouldn't moving to someone's country she could like be...healthier?

The point was not to get away from Trump's America via suicide, the point was to call attention to her hatred of him: "Look what Trump's evil made me do!". If she had really wanted to kill herself, she would have.

Oy

June 5, 2019

If she doesn't like living in President Trump's country wouldn't moving to someone's country she could like be...healthier?

The point was not to get away from Trump's America via suicide, the point was to call attention to her hatred of him: "Look what Trump's evil made me do!". If she had really wanted to kill herself, she would have.
So she still may vote in 2020? Hasnt she proven she is mentally I'll and not capable of making sane choices?

Oy

June 5, 2019

So she still may vote in 2020? Hasnt she proven she is mentally I'll and not capable of making sane choices?

She may very well be mentally ill but I still think it was an attempt at getting attention.

Oy

June 5, 2019

She may very well be mentally ill but I still think it was an attempt at getting attention.

Was it a 'cry for help'? She should have set herself on fire like Mohatma did the other day.

Oy

June 5, 2019

:rolleyes:

And some people still claim that TDS is not a real mental illness.

Forum List

Back