Woman sues family of the child she killed

A South Simcoe Police report shows Simon admitted that she was driving at 90 km/h in an 80 km/h zone on the two-lane road. She claims she didn’t see the boys or any of the orange-red pedal reflectors.
She was speeding when she struck and killed Brandon Majewski. Why was she not charged with vehicular manslaughter? Also, if she didn't see the boys, or the reflectors, what was she looking at? She should not have been on the road at night if she has a vision problem.

If I were one of the three families that is being sued, I would counter sue for negligence/wreckless driving causing wrongful death.

This is one of the times when the use of deadly vigilante force should not only be used, but condoned. Start with the ball washing attorney.

Forgive me if this is a dumb thought, but I wonder if the woman can be busted for filing the lawsuit. Did she even bother to think about the family that she is suing? As if going forward without who it is that they have lost was not enough! At least that woman is alive to feel the freaking trauma that she claims the feel! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the attorney who chooses to represent her if one actually does is even more brain dead than she is! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back