Woman Wears Camera To Capture The Harrassment She Endures By Black Men Walking In NYC

"Hello"??? "Have a nice night"??????

Why are these atrocities allowed to continue????

She might have caught some actual harassment, but if someone says "hello," it's not attempted rape.

Mentioning lynching as an example of the days of "morals and respect" has GOT to be intentional irony.

Or else the OP is just an asshole.

Which is it? Choice A or Choice B?

There was a time when blacks could get their necks stretched for harassing White women like this. That was back when White women could walk the streets unafraid. It's a shame those finest glorious days of respect and moral values are now gone. Those were the good ole days.

Woman Wears Camera To Show The Harassment She Endures Walking In NYC Video

The woman wore a camera to show the harrassment she endures from men. That you decide to post it as harassment from black men shows more about you.

I guess the white guys who said things to her were just offering sincere compliments? Should they be lynched as well?

It wasn't just blacks, but the amazing thing to me is that this was considered ten hours of harassment. Yeah there was a few rude comments by assholes, but there were mostly just greetings.

I guess with today's feminists, it's now to the point if the woman doesn't give you permission to say hello to her, it's harassment.

It wasn't just blacks, but the amazing thing to me is that this was considered ten hours of harassment. Yeah there was a few rude comments by assholes, but there were mostly just greetings.

I guess with today's feminists, it's now to the point if the woman doesn't give you permission to say hello to her, it's harassment.

I wouldn't call this woman a feminist. I wonder if she would call herself one.

There were a few creeps on the video. But like you said, most were just greetings. And I would feel unsafe because of those greetings.

There was a time when blacks could get their necks stretched for harassing White women like this. That was back when White women could walk the streets unafraid. It's a shame those finest glorious days of respect and moral values are now gone. Those were the good ole days.

Woman Wears Camera To Show The Harassment She Endures Walking In NYC Video

I LOVE vids like this where this chick is mad at the "game". OH DEAR!!! Some guy thought I was pretty!??!?! Where does he get off trying to talk to me like some sort of social ritual we've been engaged in since the dawn of man!!! Boo-hoo.

Maybe she just landed on this planet and is shocked to discover that women DONT approach men (mostly) and this is the way earthlings do it.

Harassment?...bitch please

She might have caught some actual harassment, but if someone says "hello," it's not attempted rape.
She's a large breasted woman wearing a skin tight tee shirt and wonders why she is getting attention. Seriously?

Men do the same type of thing in Italy. They even go as far as pinching women on the bus or subway.

I am always surprised when a woman dresses provocatively, then is angry at the attention she has provoked. The video describes her as wearing a tee shirt and jeans, as if she is not dressed to attract attention, but she is quite large breasted and wearing a skin tight shirt: she's going to attract attention and she knows it. To pretend otherwise is disengenuous. I have the same physical characteristic and have always downplayed it so as not to attract attention I didn't want.

Last edited:

She's a large breasted woman wearing a skin tight tee shirt and wonders why she is getting attention. Seriously?

Men do the same type of thing in Italy. Then even go as far as pinching women on the bus or subway.

I am always surprised when a woman dresses provocatively, then is angry at the attention she has provoked. The video describes her as wearing a tee shirt and jeans, as if she is not dressed to attract attention, but she is quite large breasted and wearing a skin tight shirt: she's going to attract attention and she knows it. To pretend otherwise is disengenuous. I have the same physical characteristic and have always downplayed it so as not to attract attention I didn't want.

Even so, she wasn't getting pinched, she was getting spoken to. It really had nothing to do with how she was dressed, in my opinion. However, her attitude of complete silence and no eye contact certainly caused more commentary. Guys were saying, "You're being acknowledged!" and "Smile!" She was just rude.

Men do the same type of thing in Italy. Then even go as far as pinching women on the bus or subway.

Even so, she wasn't getting pinched, she was getting spoken to. It really had nothing to do with how she was dressed, in my opinion. However, her attitude of complete silence and no eye contact certainly caused more commentary. Guys were saying, "You're being acknowledged!" and "Smile!" She was just rude.
It had everything to do with how she was dressed. She isn't particularly pretty and there were other women on the street just as good looking who weren't being harrassed. It had to do with the way she was dressed and the way she walked.

Last edited:

It had everything to do with how she was dressed. She isn't particularly pretty and there were other women on the street just as good looking who weren't being harrassed. It had to do with the way she was dress and the way she walked.

I'm going to disagree. She was dressed casually. She seemed to be walking normally to me.

But none of that matters. She had a few instances of harassment, and mostly just caught guys saying "hello."

Do you know what sexual harassment is? Its when someone you find ugly compliments you
Not really. There is true sexual harrassment, no question. However, I agree that women and men both irrationally object to unwanted attention, i.e., attention from someone they don't find attractive. If the attention comes from someone they think is attractive, they welcome it.

I actually heard this one girl complain (second hand) about people who ask how tall her hubby is. He's 6 ft 8in. Saying that it was "rude" and "we already know he's tall".

Its this type of behavior that makes me want to hurl...get over yourselves!

Do you know what sexual harassment is? Its when someone you find ugly compliments you
Not really. There is true sexual harrassment, no question. However, I agree that women and men both irrationally object to unwanted attention, i.e., attention from someone they don't find attractive. If the attention comes from someone they think is attractive, they welcome it.

Forum List

Back