Woman Wears Camera To Capture The Harrassment She Endures By Black Men Walking In NYC

The actress in the video, Shoshana Roberts, has a website, here's some of her bio:

Height: 5'4”
Weight: 129 lbs.
Dress: 4

Bust: 34DD

Waist: 29
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Long, Curly, Brown

BA, Theatre - GPA: 3.96

Kutztown University - Pennsylvania

Pittsburgh Creative and Performing Arts

Notice she has her bust size down, in fact she claims double d's. Interesting she's upset about receiving catcalls, but then has no problem telling you she has big ...s.

Now at first you might think since she's an actress that she doesn't personally have a problem with guys lusting after her, that she was just hired for the video.
But in fact, she does indeed have a problem with it and she does say it was all harassment.
She's been on some news programs, and she's let her feelings be known.

For those men who claim that many of the comments she received were harmless compliments, I have a challenge for you.

Watch the video again and imagine it is you they are talking. Picture these "harmless compliments" coming from gay men.

Watch the video again and imagine it is you they are talking. Picture these "harmless compliments" coming from gay men.
Is this your coming out post to the board where you finally admit you're a homo?? ....... :cool:

The woman felt harassed. My guess is that if her boyfriend had been walking with her no one would have said anything to her. That point gives some validity to her claim. I disagree all of the case were harassment but its not my perspective. I think its more a point of rudeness. Men dont seem to know how to give women compliments anymore without expecting a strip tease in return.

The woman felt harassed. My guess is that if her boyfriend had been walking with her no one would have said anything to her. That point gives some validity to her claim. I disagree all of the case were harassment but its not my perspective. I think its more a point of rudeness. Men dont seem to know how to give women compliments anymore without expecting a strip tease in return.

They would have been silent also if she had been an Amazon. :eek-52:

Most of the addresses weren't harassment. This clip was over a ten hour period so she actually got very little attention. The editing made it look like she couldn't walk a block without someone saying something.

The only disturbing aspect were the two men who actually followed her. They are black and that was uncalled for.
I actually agree with you, up to the point about the men being black. I've been followed like that, but not for as long as 5 minutes, mainly because, being on a city street with people around, I will stop and tell the man to stop following me. I will make a scene until he goes away. She didn't. She just let it happen because she had an agenda. Also, the men who have followed me were white, not black. In Italy and other places too, but mostly Italy. This is not about race, it's about culture. Within the black culture, this type of thing is more common.

In my 30s, I did a lot of long distance running. The catcall type of thing happened often. It's annoying, that's all. And the men doing it, because I lived in a medium size town in Oregon and the population is predominantly white, the men doing it were mostly white.

It's when they follow you that it can become creepy or even threatening.

Wait!!!...Wait!!!!...you don't get it Esmeralda.
The o.p. longs for the day when only white males could be rude, creeps and perverts. He misses the days when white racists could act on their own inadequacies and fears by projecting them onto Black men.

In his mind the white leech that is following and stalking you is only trying to protect you from the black leech that may follow you...

So I can't help but wonder how much of it was the woman wanting some fame and attention moreso than a legitimate attempt to call attention to the problem.
What problem??

The woman in the video is your typical Obamabot liberal twat who wants to change the dynamics between men and women which has existed for thousands of years.. ... :cool:

I guess it's Conservative protocol to call the woman a "twat". Seriously man, you make that remark around a woman who has brothers, father, husband or boyfriend, you may end up longing for the days when you had teeth...

Safe to beat that you are one of the losers who buy into the "race traitor" routine when you see an attractive White Lady with a Black Man.
Trust me, I have never had a problem with White women approaching me and vice versa.
Jealous white guys???...loads of them.

images

Madge Augustine Oberholtzer
(November 10, 1896 – April 14, 1925) was an American schoolteacher who worked for the state of Indiana on adult literacy. She was kidnapped by D. C. Stephenson, Grand Dragon of the Indiana Ku Klux Klan, and held in his private train car, where he raped and partially cannibalized her.

Stephenson's men returned Oberholtzer to her home alive, assuming her severe injuries would quickly prove fatal and that their leader was in any case immune to prosecution. However, she retained consciousness long enough to give a signed statement to police as she lay dying.[3] She vividly described Stephenson's assaults on her, and this detailed testimony led to his conviction at trial.

Madge Oberholtzer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hey Steve, why don't you post some more stupid stuff so that I can make an internet fool of you.

For those men who claim that many of the comments she received were harmless compliments, I have a challenge for you.

Apples to oranges.

Forum List

Back