Woman who flips off prez gets fired

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

You cannot be sued for firing a person over politics.

She wasn't fired for flipping off the president. She was fired by her government contractor employer for using that picture as her facebook and twitter profile picture.

Since she was crabbing about daca, I'm glad she got canned.

You can be sued for anything boy. You dont respond to the suit and you automatically lose. Go ask any attorney.

You can be sued for anything boy. Go ask any attorney.
I already had that fight when I refused to rent to a Democrat. Democrats are NOT protected minority's.
If they are a Democrat you CAN fire them or refuse housing.

I already had that fight when I refused to rent to a Democrat. Democrats are NOT protected minority's.
Youre deflecting. You said you cant be sued and you can be sued for anything.

Lol coming on the internet pretending he has anything he can rent to people :laugh:

I was already in court for it years ago for firing a Democrat and I won.

Lol coming on the internet pretending he has anything he can rent to people :laugh:
100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
Reality: renting couch in basement he leases

I was already in court for it years ago for firing a Democrat and I won.
Dreams dont count. I'm talking in the real world.

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
Must have been disappointing when you woke up this morning. Still trying to hold onto the dream eh?

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
Notice how at first it was not renting to a Democrat and now its changed to firing a Democrat?
laugh.gif

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
Notice how at first it was not renting to a Democrat and now its changed to firing a Democrat?
laugh.gif
There is NO law that says you must hire,rent,house or save a Democrat NONE!
Go ahead shit lips find it!

Forum List

Back