Woman who flips off prez gets fired

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg
You cannot be sued for firing a person over politics.
You can be sued for anything boy. Go ask any attorney.
I already had that fight when I refused to rent to a Democrat. Democrats are NOT protected minority's.
If they are a Democrat you CAN fire them or refuse housing.
Lol coming on the internet pretending he has anything he can rent to people :laugh:
100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
im a snowbird
we have a brand new 5TH wheel
are you in a warm climate

You cannot be sued for firing a person over politics.
I already had that fight when I refused to rent to a Democrat. Democrats are NOT protected minority's.
Lol coming on the internet pretending he has anything he can rent to people :laugh:
100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
im a snowbird
70 degrees today! And the warmest winter in years predicted!

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
im a snowbird
Az perchance?

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
im a snowbird
Az perchance?
Yup

100 RV spaces
A five Plex
A duplex
One four bedroom home

NO Democrats!
im a snowbird
Az perchance?
Yup

BM me what city

St George ain’t warm enough
Have friends that go to Parker
Mesa is expensive

I love it.

There is a nice dose of reality for that idiot.
I second this. This is what happens when you don't consider the fact that freedom is not a one way street...no pun intended considering where this incident took place and all. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So her boss is a Trumpling Nutjob? Ho Hum :wink_2:

Briskman said what’s been particularly infuriating is that a male colleague kept his job after recently posting lewd comments on his Facebook page that featured Akima LLC as his cover photo. She said this colleague was reprimanded for calling someone “a fucking Libtard asshole” on Facebook, but was allowed to delete the post and keep his job.​

The company who fired her no longer has a website. So sad. I’m guessing that they’re going to regret this. Hugely.

So her boss is a Trumpling Nutjob? Ho Hum :wink_2:

Briskman said what’s been particularly infuriating is that a male colleague kept his job after recently posting lewd comments on his Facebook page that featured Akima LLC as his cover photo. She said this colleague was reprimanded for calling someone “a fucking Libtard asshole” on Facebook, but was allowed to delete the post and keep his job.​

Did his Facebook posts go viral and seen by thousands of people?
That's the difference.

Not until this happened however.
His was something that would have be seen by a handful of friends, hers by thousands. That's what happens when you flip off the predident of the United States, you become a news story.

Couple of things: Doesn't matter, now we do know.
Also, he wrote his post with the company logo next to it. She never had anything in her post to identify her employer.

Typical leftist, she’s shocked giving the middle finger is an obscene gesture.

If you sacked every person who gave the finger to somebody they didn't like you'd have no one working.

Bubble world Leftard with no concept of the real world. Just shows what the lefts tiny circle of friends consists of.

Forum List

Back