Woman who flips off prez gets fired

Looks like she landed a job with MSNBC.
Living in the DC area, I had lots of opportunity to flip off obama anytime I saw Marine 1 or Air Force 1 fly over. I'm self employed.
However, my wife couldn't do the same as she would be fired from her black school system job and be labeled racist. Any criticism of obama defaulted to racism because of Democrat sheeple hypocrite bigots.
The military was under orders never to criticize Clinton or Obama while they were president. Article 15 for anyone who did.

Not every "somebody" is the president of the fucking United States !! Hello ! Is anybody home ?

Oh, so you don't believe that all people are created equal, but some are more equal than others? Who gives a shit who he is? Flipping the bird is flipping the bird. I mean really? From a conservative no less.

Go bow to your Orange Buffoon master....

That's not what I mean at all.

I'm saying that a picture of someone flipping off the president, is very likely going to become a national story.
A picture of someone flipping off your neighbor, is not going to be known or seen by hardly anyone.

Thus why this was a big deal to this woman's employer. From their standpoint, it's a no win situation. Had she bowed down, she would enrage millions of Americans, and publicity would be created.
Flip him off, and again half the nation becomes pissed.
This is where we are today, we are divided and half hates the other half.

That's not what I mean at all.

I'm saying that a picture of someone flipping off the president, is very likely going to become a national story.
A picture of someone flipping off your neighbor, is not going to be known or seen by hardly anyone.

Thus why this was a big deal to this woman's employer. From their standpoint, it's a no win situation. Had she bowed down, she would enrage millions of Americans, and publicity would be created.
Flip him off, and again half the nation becomes pissed.
This is where we are today, we are divided and half hates the other half.

And nobody knew who she was until the company fired her. The only reason they knew in the first place was because she gave them a head's up it was her. If they had just shut up, she could have been one of a million other people. Hell, I bet there are a literally thousands of people who thought it was somebody they knew how lived in DC.....

Who wouldn't flip off Trump? People are sick of their tax money being used to haul his fat ass around to go golfing constantly.

She’ll land somewhere else. Never miss the chance to flip off evil.
Never!
Trump and the GOP flip off the American people with every one of their evil and mean spirited policies.
3 to 4 % GDP growth, record high stock markets, unemployment nearly wiped out, jobs returning , tax overhaul to benefit middle class, respect by world leaders of America again and finally a female First Lady who is HOT!

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg
You cannot be sued for firing a person over politics.
You can be sued for anything boy. Go ask any attorney.
I already had that fight when I refused to rent to a Democrat. Democrats are NOT protected minority's.
If they are a Democrat you CAN fire them or refuse housing.
That's bullshit.

You know, a few years ago, I had a disagreement with one of my neighbors, and I ended up flipping him the bird.

Well, about the time I flipped him off, a police officer came by, and my neighbor stopped the officer and told him that I'd flipped him off, and he wanted to register a complaint.

The officer then told him that flipping someone off wasn't illegal, but rather it was protected under free speech and he couldn't do anything.

I've since resolved the disagreement and we are friends, but I thought it was interesting that the police officer told my neighbor that it was free speech.

Me? If I saw his motorcade going by, I'd probably do the same thing. But, I'm retired, so I don't have to worry about getting fired.

But something makes me curious.............how did they find out the identity of the woman so quickly? Random riders are pretty hard to identify unless you have a whole bunch of investigators working for you. Wonder if Trump had her sought out to protect his fragile ego?
If you think your identity is safe here, you don't know what determined hackers are capable of. You're safe from being exposed because nobody gives a shit exposing you.

Sounds like a lawsuit to me. Juli's cloud will have a million dollar silver lini
Nope. The employer is within his rights.
No he's not. Wishful thinking on your part.
And yet she's FIRED, and will remain so. Yep. He's within his rights.

Go scream at the sky. Maybe that'll help.
She'll take it to court and win. You'll see. BTW no need to get nasty about it. Why take it so personally? Oh, I know: because it is political. And the fact it is political is one reason why she will win. You'll see.

Forum List

Back