Woman who flips off prez gets fired

no it doesn't, not even close.

it's straight up misconduct.

you flip someone off at work, and then are ignit enough to brag about it on top of it, you're unemployed.
Yep, and it goes even beyond that.

She works for a GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR. The president represents the CEO of that organization (US government). She flipped off her boss's bet costumer. In the real world, that's a guarantee to get you fired. The stupid bitch earned what she got.

Youre deflecting. You said you cant be sued and you can be sued for anything.
You're wrong again, as usual.

Good Samaritan law - Wikipedia

You prove yet again how illiterate you are. All that law does is guarantee you will win. However, it doesnt stop anyone from suing you.
Yes, it does.
The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued

You prove yet again how illiterate you are. All that law does is guarantee you will win. However, it doesnt stop anyone from suing you.
Yes, it does.
The protection is intended to reduce bystanders' hesitation to assist, for fear of being sued
No it doesnt fool. Show me where you are forbidden to file suit and you might have a point.

Yes, it does.
No it doesnt fool. Show me where you are forbidden to file suit and you might have a point.

Yes, it does.
That doesnt say someone cant file suit fool.

Yes, it does.
That doesnt say someone cant file suit fool.
If you keep refusing free education you're never going to know anything.

No he's not. Wishful thinking on your part.
And yet she's FIRED, and will remain so. Yep. He's within his rights.

Go scream at the sky. Maybe that'll help.
She'll take it to court and win. You'll see. BTW no need to get nasty about it. Why take it so personally? Oh, I know: because it is political. And the fact it is political is one reason why she will win. You'll see.
the state she lives in allows the employer to fire anyone for any or no reason.

it won't even get to court
Except their reason showed discrimination. While they had the right to fire her she has a suit which make them pay.

you flip someone off at work, and then are ignit enough to brag about it on top of it, you're unemployed.
She wasn't at work, didn't flip off a colleague. Private opinion expressed during her free time when not at work. Facebook pages are not owned by the company. This will go to court. She has said during a TV interview that she is consulting an attorney. It may even go to the Supreme Court. It's a very serious thing for your employer to try to control your personal time and freedom of speech during your personal time.

Sounds like a lawsuit to me. Juli's cloud will have a million dollar silver lini
Nope. The employer is within his rights.
No he's not. Wishful thinking on your part.
Is she back on the job yet? No?
Given the attention she is now getting and the way people are siding with her, I wouldn't be surprised if she is offered a job from someone else, a better well paying job. This will turn out well for her. The company, on the other hand, seeing now the attentiion she is getting, is shaking in their boots: big lawsuit coming.

And yet she's FIRED, and will remain so. Yep. He's within his rights.

Go scream at the sky. Maybe that'll help.
She'll take it to court and win. You'll see. BTW no need to get nasty about it. Why take it so personally? Oh, I know: because it is political. And the fact it is political is one reason why she will win. You'll see.
the state she lives in allows the employer to fire anyone for any or no reason.

it won't even get to court
Except their reason showed discrimination. While they had the right to fire her she has a suit which make them pay.

She wasn't at work, didn't flip off a colleague. Private opinion expressed during her free time when not at work. Facebook pages are not owned by the company. This will go to court. She has said during a TV interview that she is consulting an attorney. It may even go to the Supreme Court. It's a very serious thing for your employer to try to control your personal time and freedom of speech during your personal time.
good luck with that.

she works for a government contractor that has contracts with the Fed gov.

she's fucked, if she had anything she'd have a team of lawyers with her at all times.

Yes you can, WINNING is a whole 'nuther issue.

I heard this woman had a job waiting for her at the 2020 democratic presidential race.

Last edited:
Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg
You cannot be sued for firing a person over politics.

That is why laws should be changed. A person has a right to their political speech. This is un-American as you are..

She wasn't fired for flipping off the president. She was fired by her government contractor employer for using that picture as her facebook and twitter profile picture.

Since she was crabbing about daca, I'm glad she got canned.

They fired her without cause. They have no right to tell a employee what they can and cannot do on their personal social media pages.

You are a good little Nazi. I wish you would get canned for being a Trump supporter.

They fired her without cause. They have no right to tell a employee what they can and cannot do on their personal social media pages.

You are a good little Nazi. I wish you would get canned for being a Trump supporter.

Assuming her state is a right-to-work state, they can fire her without cause. They do have a right to tell an employee what they can do on their personal social media pages because they are representing the company. If they don't like it, they can be canned. Many people have been fired because of their behavior on social media, and not a single one has won any kind of lawsuit.

You don't have a RIGHT to a job.

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg

It doesn’t matter if they didn’t fire someone else all they matters is she 1. Wasn’t fired specifically because of her race, color, country if origin, ethnicity, religion, gender or familia status and 2. She violated a stated policy. As an at will employee her employer doesn’t even need the #2, but it helps.

No go back to the back of the bus boy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You need to go to the back of your bust you little fascist. She did not violate any company policy. Fire at will should be changed. When you can punish someone for a political act then this is no longer a free country.

Not until this happened however.
His was something that would have be seen by a handful of friends, hers by thousands. That's what happens when you flip off the predident of the United States, you become a news story.

Couple of things: Doesn't matter, now we do know.
Also, he wrote his post with the company logo next to it. She never had anything in her post to identify her employer.

You're still not getting it.

The reason her coworker was not canned, was because his posts did not create a national story and give the company publicity they did not want.
Her flipping off the president, does create a national story, and does give the company publicity they were not seeking.

How would anyone know who she was working for. The fact is that this was taken by a photographer with the motorcade and begs the question as to whether this was put out to hurt her. Trump is a DESPICABLE person.

Forum List

Back