Woman who flips off prez gets fired

Sounds like a lawsuit to me. Juli's cloud will have a million dollar silver lini
Nope. The employer is within his rights.
No he's not. Wishful thinking on your part.
And yet she's FIRED, and will remain so. Yep. He's within his rights.

Go scream at the sky. Maybe that'll help.
She'll take it to court and win. You'll see. BTW no need to get nasty about it. Why take it so personally? Oh, I know: because it is political. And the fact it is political is one reason why she will win. You'll see.
the state she lives in allows the employer to fire anyone for any or no reason.

it won't even get to court

The company who fired her no longer has a website. So sad. I’m guessing that they’re going to regret this. Hugely.
You do a lot of "guessing" asshole.
And you are 100% on the losing side.
Any luck selling those dozens of 'BIG MIKE Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies you've got hidden under your mommy's spare bed in the basement?
Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to you?

It doesn’t matter if they didn’t fire someone else all they matters is she 1. Wasn’t fired specifically because of her race, color, country if origin, ethnicity, religion, gender or familia status and 2. She violated a stated policy. As an at will employee her employer doesn’t even need the #2, but it helps No go back to the back of the bus boy
`
`

The article states the woman is an "executive" which would make her a "non-exempt" employee, most likely under contract. There are two types of lawsuits possible here. One deals with "contract law", the other, "employment law." As the article never stipulated, the terms and conditions of her contract, so its impossible to tell if there were any violations. At this point, anything is possible.
`
Her employee contract is the most basic form. You can buy them from Staples.
The contract says if the employee acts in any manner that has a potential negative impact on the company in any way the employee can be terminated. The bitch signed the contract.
She violated the contract and was terminated on the spot.

Sounds like a lawsuit to me. Juli's cloud will have a million dollar silver lini

She'll take it to court and win. You'll see. BTW no need to get nasty about it. Why take it so personally? Oh, I know: because it is political. And the fact it is political is one reason why she will win. You'll see.

I disagree. Wait and see.

What about her 1st Amendment rights? Would she have been fired if she had flipped off President Obama's motorcade? I doubt it...
Good Lord, dunce...how many times do you have to be told 1st Amendment rights ONLY pertain to government intervention, before it finally sink into that thick head of yours and imprints itself on one of the two functioning brain cells you have left ?

"As a general rule, the First Amendment doesn't apply to the private workplace," said Daniel Schwartz, employment law partner at Shipman & Goodwin. Instead, the First Amendment prevents government, but not companies or individuals, from limiting free speech.

Free speech on the job, and what that means

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg

Where the hell was all these flag carrying apple pie loving boss's when Obama was getting all the fuckin hate? Now we got a white clown in the white house and its now hands off? I hope this chic sues.....1st amendment bitches!!!

Her employee contract is the most basic form. You can buy them from Staples. The contract says if the employee acts in any manner that has a potential negative impact on the company in any way the employee can be terminated. The bitch signed the contract.She violated the contract and was terminated on the spot.
`
Sorry. You have any proof? Of course not. Case dismissed.

Except their reason showed discrimination. While they had the right to fire her she has a suit which make them pay.

It doesn’t matter if they didn’t fire someone else all they matters is she 1. Wasn’t fired specifically because of her race, color, country if origin, ethnicity, religion, gender or familia status and 2. She violated a stated policy. As an at will employee her employer doesn’t even need the #2, but it helps No go back to the back of the bus boy
`
`

The article states the woman is an "executive" which would make her a "non-exempt" employee, most likely under contract. There are two types of lawsuits possible here. One deals with "contract law", the other, "employment law." As the article never stipulated, the terms and conditions of her contract, so its impossible to tell if there were any violations. At this point, anything is possible.
`
Her employee contract is the most basic form. You can buy them from Staples.
The contract says if the employee acts in any manner that has a potential negative impact on the company in any way the employee can be terminated. The bitch signed the contract.
She violated the contract and was terminated on the spot.
So did the other guy they didnt fire. Discrimination. Wait for the lawsuit.

Looks like the employer will be paying for its hasty decision if its true they didn't fire another male employee who violated the same policy they used to fire her. Looks like a double whammy too. Sexual bias and political bias. Gotta love the image. :laugh:

59fe0af21d00002a007f4354.jpeg

Where the hell was all these flag carrying apple pie loving boss's when Obama was getting all the fuckin hate? Now we got a white clown in the white house and its now hands off? I hope this chic sues.....1st amendment bitches!!!
If she is smart she will. Its a clear case of discrimination with a paper trail.

Well as the far left continues to prove they do not care about rules, so when one gets fired for violating company policies, the far left thinks it is illegal!

Well as the far left continues to prove they do not care about rules, so when one gets fired for violating company policies, the far left thinks it is illegal!
Yes discrimination is illegal.

You can be fired for being a racist and it is not illegal!

So far the far left can not prove that this is an illegal firing, but they want it to be so they can run their debunked religious narratives!

So far the far left can not prove that this is an illegal firing, but they want it to be so they can run their debunked religious narratives!
You can be fired for many things but being fired for the same offense someone else did that kept their job is discrimination. its not up to the left to prove this is illegal. Thats what attorneys are paid to do.

You can be fired for many things but being fired for the same offense someone else did that kept their job is discrimination. its not up to the left to prove this is illegal. Thats what attorneys are paid to do.

No matter how you want to spin this, the woman was fired for violating company policy and it was not illegal!

Just like someone firing you for being a racist is not illegal!

I don't think that this woman deserved to be fired.

Why? She was simply telling Trump that she was appreciative of all the winning he was doing for this country and showed him by signaling to him that he's number one!

Except their reason showed discrimination. While they had the right to fire her she has a suit which make them pay.
no it doesn't, not even close.

it's straight up misconduct.

you flip someone off at work, and then are ignit enough to brag about it on top of it, you're unemployed.

Forum List

Back