Woman wins contest, but disqualified for supporting Trump

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
More bigotry from the "tolerant" left.

Contest Winner Disqualified Over Pro-Trump Instagram Post
http://www.lex18.com/story/35950589/contest-winner-disqualified-over-pro-trump-instagram-post
"A Kansas makeup artist says she won a national contest sponsored by Kat Von D Beauty but was later disqualified because of an Instagram post supporting Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy.

Screenshots taken by Gypsy Freeman show she was declared the winner last month of an Instagram “Saint + Sinner Contest” sponsored by the makeup line, which was founded by tattoo artist and former reality show star Kat Von D....

...Von D, who starred in the tattoo-themed TLC reality show “LA Ink,” later messaged Freeman on Instagram to say she had “drawn a personal line in the sand between myself and anyone who supports that man,” according to screenshots of the conversation.

“My launch party (and my brand) celebrates many things that Trump is against,” Von D added, according to the screenshots. “And I just need you to know that I personally have a hard time with inviting anyone who would support such an anti-feminist, anti-homosexual/LGBT, anti-immigrant, and anti-climate change fascist such as Trump.”

135604868-beschmiert-judenstern-sa-uniform-judenboykott-261309.JPG

"A Kansas makeup artist says she won a national contest sponsored by Kat Von D Beauty but was later disqualified because of an Instagram post supporting Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy.

Screenshots taken by Gypsy Freeman show she was declared the winner last month of an Instagram “Saint + Sinner Contest” sponsored by the makeup line, which was founded by tattoo artist and former reality show star Kat Von D....

...Von D, who starred in the tattoo-themed TLC reality show “LA Ink,” later messaged Freeman on Instagram to say she had “drawn a personal line in the sand between myself and anyone who supports that man,” according to screenshots of the conversation.

“My launch party (and my brand) celebrates many things that Trump is against,” Von D added, according to the screenshots. “And I just need you to know that I personally have a hard time with inviting anyone who would support such an anti-feminist, anti-homosexual/LGBT, anti-immigrant, and anti-climate change fascist such as Trump.”

Good. That dumb woman can go suck an egg.

Political correctness is the most cowardly trait to have... fact

She'll probably get the whole chicken after the lawsuit. That's the way to deal with you leftist shitheads: Through lawsuits and boycotts.

Agreed - Kat Von D is very skanky too.

Does the makeup make you look trampy.

She'll probably get the whole chicken after the lawsuit.
Doubt it. Start a GoFundMe for her and send her some pity money.

I see a plaintiffs attorney in Von D's future.

Lol why? So dumb.

Ever heard of breach of contract? The people who ran the contest entered into a contract based on the contest rules when they announced the winner, they failed to live up to it. The woman could be awarded the value of the contract plus punitive and compensatory damages and attorneys fees.

Sometime the mods "reprimand" me for posting stuff that is not political....just biases....and then we have this idiot of an O/P spewing out this trash.....Go figure the right wing leanings of these mods. LOL

Please do not discuss Mod actions on the open board. PM is fine.

nat4900

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol why? So dumb.

Ever heard of breach of contract? The people who ran the contest entered into a contract based on the contest rules when they announced the winner, they failed to live up to it. The woman could be awarded the value of the contract plus punitive and compensatory damages and attorneys fees.

Doubt it. The dumb Trump sheep has no claim to anything.

Lol why? So dumb.

Doubt it. The dumb Trump sheep has no claim to anything.

Doubt all you want, some lawyer will see the story and contact the lady that won. Bet on it.

Forum List

Back