🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women are going red because democrat party doesn't understand their problems

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

These people either don't get it or do not care (D elites running ths time)

I say maybe a little of both but more of the latter

Because the dems encourage women to be willfully ignorant sluts. Real women do not respect willfully ignorant sluts.

If my apolitical wife is any indication, the dems are toast.
Same here, she has come to despise the dems almost as much as I do.....I guess because she buys most of the groceries and keeps track of price increases.

I know one thing.....She was there with bells on the first day of early in-person voting. In the years before The Halfrican I had to sort of prod her along to vote.....No longer.

These people either don't get it or do not care (D elites running ths time)

I say maybe a little of both but more of the latter
Whistling past the graveyard, are you? Don't worry.....Roevember is coming.

Same here, she has come to despise the dems almost as much as I do.....I guess because she buys most of the groceries and keeps track of price increases.

I know one thing.....She was there with bells on the first day of early in-person voting. In the years before The Halfrican I had to sort of prod her along to vote.....No longer.
God bless her!

My hubby was the same way. He saw the light.

Can anyone be apolitical these days?
But we want to hear from such folks.. so please "spill"
1. My wife is apolitical, she watches the MSM evening news
2. She's a retired RN, a "care-giver", worries for poor people she sees with food prices skyrocketing. How can gas cost so much?
3. She voted for Ross Perot.
4. She is no Trump fan, she said "No way I can vote for that AH" after Trump's 1st debate with Biden.

a. She wants to know why no one can remove Biden and Kamala from office since they are ruining the US, and are obviously incompetent.
b. She wants to know how democrats can "defund the police", "let criminals out of prison", and "how can DAs not prosecute violent criminals?"

Forum List

Back