Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

propagandaist؟
because im saying fact and reality against jewish brainwashing .... ?

+
Chaharshanbe Suri : tonight
Wednesday Light or Red Wednesday ( last tuesday night of

ancient Persian festival dating back to at least 1700 BCE of the early Zoroastrian era.[3] Also called the Festival of Fire, it is a prelude to Nowruz, which marks the arrival of spring. The words Chahar Shanbeh meanWednesday and Suri means red. Bonfires are lit to "keep the sun alive" until early morning.[4] The celebration usually starts in the evening, with people making bonfires in the streets and jumping over them singing "zardi-ye man az toh, sorkhi-ye toh az man". The literal translation is, my yellow is yours, your red is mine
Chaharshanbe Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

more propagandaist crap from Dani----THE FACTS are that Zoroastrian celebrations are carried out ONLY IN REMOTE places......virtually hidden from public view. Now and then IRANIAN JIHADI DOGS---make a bit issue of the fact
that they exist at all and CLAIM their existence as "PROOF" of "freedom of
religious expression in Iran"-----the FACTS are that Just as muslims committed genocide against Zoroastrians when they FIRST INVADED that land----the
CULTURAL REVOLUTION that brought the stench of shariah back to Iran resulted in ANOTHER DECIMATION of the tiny remnant of the Zoroastrian community
there. Zoroastrianism does flourish openly in India and in Israel-----places to which Zoroastrians fled from the filth of Islamic oppression

Dani lives in northern Iran close to the Caspian Sea where the Hezbollah morality police aren't as aggressive. The women in that region are known to be a little looser than others, f you know what I mean. LOL.

uhm------I am geography compromised------isn't the Caspian sea the place where the RUSSIANS harvest CAVIAR?
Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

Don't feel too bad, Dani. Most of us would like to see you succeed and to work with us and not against us. :)

what makes you imagine that DANI has not SUCCEEDED? You present
Iranians as starving and uneducated and HE has a computer

The young people of Iran are the ones who are going to determine the future of Iran. Not the old religious folks who are dying out and becoming a thing of the past. I support Dani and the young Iranians to effect change in their country and their lives. Keeping them isolated and poor and angry is NOT going to make the situation any better. It will only make matters worse.
The religious folks aren't going anywhere. The young people have given up because the govt has been brutal and barbaric towards any protests. So they just do their own thing. The govt will play games and shift back and forth from conservative to reform and fool the people into thinking they have "freedoms". And the West led by Obama just legitimized the govt. for decades to come by removing the sanctions.

Nope, young people are too smart and savvy to fall for the brainwashing religious types. :D Lol. That is due to exposure and education. Not necessarily all atheists, but they have their OWN belief systems.

Young Americans Losing Their Religion

New research shows young Americans are dramatically less likely to go to church -- or to participate in any form of organized religion -- than their parents and grandparents.

"It's a huge change," says Harvard University professor Robert Putnam, who conducted the research.

Historically, the percentage of Americans who said they had no religious affiliation (pollsters refer to this group as the "nones") has been very small -- hovering between 5 percent and 10 percent.

However, Putnam says the percentage of "nones" has now skyrocketed to between 30 percent and 40 percent among younger Americans.

Putnam calls this a "stunning development." He gave reporters a first glimpse of his data Tuesday at a conference on religion organized by the Pew Forum on Faith in Public Life.

The research will be included in a forthcoming book, called "American Grace."

This trend started in the 1990s and continues through today. It includes people in both Generation X and Y.

Young Americans and Europeans are living in freedom, Iranians as much as Dani tries to portray the opposite, are living in oppression.

but ahteism is rising in iran. i cant believe it too.when you read iranian board and forum.you can see it
kheyli atheism ziad shode.mazhabi alaki ham ziad darim baba.masaln 90 darsad javoona namz nemikhoonand.faghat esmeshoon mosalmoone.foghesh 10 rooz moharam sineh bezanand va yade islam bioftand. 10 rooz badesh aragh khori mikonand

I have some Muslim Iranian friends who call themselves atheists. They even curse at their prophet, call him a "knife wielding thug" (chagokesh) in front of me. But I know it's because they are embarrassed by Islam more than anything else. Many of them are Muslims who had to escape and can never go back, some even participate in all the anti regime protests and give speeches etc. It's a waste of time and a social event where Iranians say hi to people they run into.

The only way the regime changes is if millions of Iranians rise up, and be willing to give up their lives, which can be up to hundreds of thousands dead Before it's over. And like I said that won't happen because the people have tried it before and have no external support.

That is not true. Change can happen in small increments too. The young people being exposed to other cultures and people will be the ones to effect change in Iran. If you keep them isolated, then they will go on to believe what they are told by their government. If we continue to treat them like shit, we are not doing them nor ourselves any favors. We want to encourage them to be part of the world they live in.

what are you calling "OLD MULLAHS" ? the leadership of Iran is not all that
OLD------in fact------they are not really "mullahs". "exposure to the world"--??
Even the internet is restricted in Iran

We have a few members here who are Iranians. This is how change starts. It seems as if some of you WANT Iran to stay in the middle ages and not progress, keep them poor and ignorant, etc. That doesn't help anyone, now does it? That is just a manifestation of not being able to let go of some hatred, IMO.

your "opinion" is not worth shit regarding my alleged "hatred" or "wants" What makes you imagine that Iran is in the middle ages? Your comment indicates that you know nothing about "the middle ages" or Iran. Iran has a
universal requirement for childhood education-----what makes you imagine
that they are "uneducated" Even way back in the 1960s when I first encountered Iranian migrants to the USA-----they were NOT AT ALL UNEDUCATED. I have never encountered an ILLITERATE IRANIAN WOMAN-----but lots of utterly illiterate
(in any language) Pakistani women. Literate Iranians voted the AYATOILETS
into power

You are an absolute mess. LOL. :lol:

THE ARTICULATE CHRIS---expresses itself again

Lol. Going to call me an Islamoslut next I suppose. :D

with the name CHRIS-----you are probably not muslim------the only muslims I call
sluts are the sluts who tie bombs to their asses. -------that includes LOTS of Shiite
muslim girls-----mostly sunni, but still--lots of shiites

more propagandaist crap from Dani----THE FACTS are that Zoroastrian celebrations are carried out ONLY IN REMOTE places......virtually hidden from public view. Now and then IRANIAN JIHADI DOGS---make a bit issue of the fact
religious expression in Iran"-----the FACTS are that Just as muslims committed genocide against Zoroastrians when they FIRST INVADED that land----the
CULTURAL REVOLUTION that brought the stench of shariah back to Iran resulted in ANOTHER DECIMATION of the tiny remnant of the Zoroastrian community
there. Zoroastrianism does flourish openly in India and in Israel-----places to which Zoroastrians fled from the filth of Islamic oppression

Dani lives in northern Iran close to the Caspian Sea where the Hezbollah morality police aren't as aggressive. The women in that region are known to be a little looser than others, f you know what I mean. LOL.

uhm------I am geography compromised------isn't the Caspian sea the place where the RUSSIANS harvest CAVIAR?
Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

Don't feel too bad, Dani. Most of us would like to see you succeed and to work with us and not against us. :)

I mean for he and other young people to start making small incremental changes in their country.

We have a few members here who are Iranians. This is how change starts. It seems as if some of you WANT Iran to stay in the middle ages and not progress, keep them poor and ignorant, etc. That doesn't help anyone, now does it? That is just a manifestation of not being able to let go of some hatred, IMO.

your "opinion" is not worth shit regarding my alleged "hatred" or "wants" What makes you imagine that Iran is in the middle ages? Your comment indicates that you know nothing about "the middle ages" or Iran. Iran has a
that they are "uneducated" Even way back in the 1960s when I first encountered Iranian migrants to the USA-----they were NOT AT ALL UNEDUCATED. I have never encountered an ILLITERATE IRANIAN WOMAN-----but lots of utterly illiterate
into power

with the name CHRIS-----you are probably not muslim------the only muslims I call
sluts are the sluts who tie bombs to their asses. -------that includes LOTS of Shiite

Woman! You've called me an Islamoslut before! I haven't forgotten. I've forgiven but not forgotten.

Chris----DANI is the least likely person to bring sanity to Iran-----he is a propagandaist for the AYATOILET PIGS----(sorry----but you seem to miss
that fact)
propagandaist؟

+

ancient Persian festival dating back to at least 1700 BCE of the early Zoroastrian era.[3] Also called the Festival of Fire, it is a prelude to Nowruz, which marks the arrival of spring. The words Chahar Shanbeh meanWednesday and Suri means red. Bonfires are lit to "keep the sun alive" until early morning.[4] The celebration usually starts in the evening, with people making bonfires in the streets and jumping over them singing "zardi-ye man az toh, sorkhi-ye toh az man". The literal translation is, my yellow is yours, your red is mine

Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

Our villa was in the "motel goo" area. I have some of the best memories. I used to wear a speedo swimsuit and ride my motorbike by the water doing jumps and wheelies over the Sandhills, and many times the villagers used to chase me with a big stick because they thought I was riding in my underwear in front of their women. LOL. Those were the days.

We left Iran in a hurry and I heard it was one of many properties we had that was confiscated by the Islamic animals.

The religious folks aren't going anywhere. The young people have given up because the govt has been brutal and barbaric towards any protests. So they just do their own thing. The govt will play games and shift back and forth from conservative to reform and fool the people into thinking they have "freedoms". And the West led by Obama just legitimized the govt. for decades to come by removing the sanctions.

Nope, young people are too smart and savvy to fall for the brainwashing religious types. :D Lol. That is due to exposure and education. Not necessarily all atheists, but they have their OWN belief systems.

New research shows young Americans are dramatically less likely to go to church -- or to participate in any form of organized religion -- than their parents and grandparents.

"It's a huge change," says Harvard University professor Robert Putnam, who conducted the research.

Historically, the percentage of Americans who said they had no religious affiliation (pollsters refer to this group as the "nones") has been very small -- hovering between 5 percent and 10 percent.

However, Putnam says the percentage of "nones" has now skyrocketed to between 30 percent and 40 percent among younger Americans.

Putnam calls this a "stunning development." He gave reporters a first glimpse of his data Tuesday at a conference on religion organized by the Pew Forum on Faith in Public Life.

This trend started in the 1990s and continues through today. It includes people in both Generation X and Y.

Young Americans and Europeans are living in freedom, Iranians as much as Dani tries to portray the opposite, are living in oppression.

but ahteism is rising in iran. i cant believe it too.when you read iranian board and forum.you can see it
kheyli atheism ziad shode.mazhabi alaki ham ziad darim baba.masaln 90 darsad javoona namz nemikhoonand.faghat esmeshoon mosalmoone.foghesh 10 rooz moharam sineh bezanand va yade islam bioftand. 10 rooz badesh aragh khori mikonand

I have some Muslim Iranian friends who call themselves atheists. They even curse at their prophet, call him a "knife wielding thug" (chagokesh) in front of me. But I know it's because they are embarrassed by Islam more than anything else. Many of them are Muslims who had to escape and can never go back, some even participate in all the anti regime protests and give speeches etc. It's a waste of time and a social event where Iranians say hi to people they run into.

The only way the regime changes is if millions of Iranians rise up, and be willing to give up their lives, which can be up to hundreds of thousands dead Before it's over. And like I said that won't happen because the people have tried it before and have no external support.

That is not true. Change can happen in small increments too. The young people being exposed to other cultures and people will be the ones to effect change in Iran. If you keep them isolated, then they will go on to believe what they are told by their government. If we continue to treat them like shit, we are not doing them nor ourselves any favors. We want to encourage them to be part of the world they live in.

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

into power

Woman! You've called me an Islamoslut before! I haven't forgotten. I've forgiven but not forgotten.
Can we all get along here?

Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

also i have iphone 6 +ps4 + jet ski + villa in beach + japanese car
:)

You do realize that most of the Iranian people are young people, right? What do you think they think of us when we impose sanctions on their country and do other things to hinder their progress? Now, at one time, we, as a nation, thought that this was how we could FORCE them to change, but history shows that it has not worked. Now is the time to try to reach the young people and SHOW them.

into power

I do not recall calling you an ISLAMO SLUT-------and would have done so ONLY if
you expressed yourself as an apologist for ISLAMO NAZI POLICIES, In which case you would be an islamo slut

• Youth is the largest population bloc in Iran. Over 60 percent of Iran’s 80 million people are under 30 years old.
  • Iranian youth are among the most politically active in the 57 nations of the Islamic world. As the most restive segment of Iranian society, the young also represent one of the greatest long-term threats to the current form of theocratic rule.
  • Young activists have influenced the Islamic Republic’s political agenda since 1997. After the 2009 presidential election, youth was the biggest bloc involved in the region’s first sustained “people power” movement for democratic change, creating a new political dynamic in the Middle East.
  • The Islamic Republic forcibly regained control over the most rebellious sector of society through detentions, expulsions from universities, and expanding the powers of its own young paramilitary forces.
  • But youth demands have not changed, and anger seethes deeply beneath the surface. The regime also remains vulnerable because it has failed to address basic socio-economic problems among the young.

Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

also i have iphone 6 +ps4 + jet ski + villa in beach + japanese car
:)

that's nice----Dani-----but it is not nice to boast about possessions

propagandaist؟

+

Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

Our villa was in the "motel goo" area. I have some of the best memories. I used to wear a speedo swimsuit and ride my motorbike by the water doing jumps and wheelies over the Sandhills, and many times the villagers used to chase me with a big stick because they thought I was riding in my underwear in front of their women. LOL. Those were the days.

We left Iran in a hurry and I heard it was one of many properties we had that was confiscated by the Islamic animals.
before revolution ?

you expressed yourself as an apologist for ISLAMO NAZI POLICIES, In which case you would be an islamo slut

You don't help anything at all.

• Youth is the largest population bloc in Iran. Over 60 percent of Iran’s 80 million people are under 30 years old.
  • Iranian youth are among the most politically active in the 57 nations of the Islamic world. As the most restive segment of Iranian society, the young also represent one of the greatest long-term threats to the current form of theocratic rule.
  • Young activists have influenced the Islamic Republic’s political agenda since 1997. After the 2009 presidential election, youth was the biggest bloc involved in the region’s first sustained “people power” movement for democratic change, creating a new political dynamic in the Middle East.
  • The Islamic Republic forcibly regained control over the most rebellious sector of society through detentions, expulsions from universities, and expanding the powers of its own young paramilitary forces.
  • But youth demands have not changed, and anger seethes deeply beneath the surface. The regime also remains vulnerable because it has failed to address basic socio-economic problems among the young.

you left out the attribution------something you are trying to hide?

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

You see!!! Lol. :D Seriously, old woman, you should probably avoid these kinds of conversations.

Caspianseamap.png

+ my city

33855867153518918415.jpg

before revolution ?
Yes of course. Who can wear a speedo swimsuit now? LOL.

you left out the attribution------something you are trying to hide?

:lol:

Thankfully, you are a dying breed along with your hate and ignorance.

Forum List

Back