Women Are Mammals, Yet 'Not Human'

Young Americans and Europeans are living in freedom, Iranians as much as Dani tries to portray the opposite, are living in oppression.

but ahteism is rising in iran. i cant believe it too.when you read iranian board and forum.you can see it
kheyli atheism ziad shode.mazhabi alaki ham ziad darim baba.masaln 90 darsad javoona namz nemikhoonand.faghat esmeshoon mosalmoone.foghesh 10 rooz moharam sineh bezanand va yade islam bioftand. 10 rooz badesh aragh khori mikonand

I have some Muslim Iranian friends who call themselves atheists. They even curse at their prophet, call him a "knife wielding thug" (chagokesh) in front of me. But I know it's because they are embarrassed by Islam more than anything else. Many of them are Muslims who had to escape and can never go back, some even participate in all the anti regime protests and give speeches etc. It's a waste of time and a social event where Iranians say hi to people they run into.

The only way the regime changes is if millions of Iranians rise up, and be willing to give up their lives, which can be up to hundreds of thousands dead Before it's over. And like I said that won't happen because the people have tried it before and have no external support.

That is not true. Change can happen in small increments too. The young people being exposed to other cultures and people will be the ones to effect change in Iran. If you keep them isolated, then they will go on to believe what they are told by their government. If we continue to treat them like shit, we are not doing them nor ourselves any favors. We want to encourage them to be part of the world they live in.

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

You see!!! Lol. :D Seriously, old woman, you should probably avoid these kinds of conversations.

Chris, you have to understand what happens when you are exposed to persecution or know people who have. You don't react the same way to hatred and bigotry as others and sometimes you get emotional.

but ahteism is rising in iran. i cant believe it too.when you read iranian board and forum.you can see it
kheyli atheism ziad shode.mazhabi alaki ham ziad darim baba.masaln 90 darsad javoona namz nemikhoonand.faghat esmeshoon mosalmoone.foghesh 10 rooz moharam sineh bezanand va yade islam bioftand. 10 rooz badesh aragh khori mikonand

I have some Muslim Iranian friends who call themselves atheists. They even curse at their prophet, call him a "knife wielding thug" (chagokesh) in front of me. But I know it's because they are embarrassed by Islam more than anything else. Many of them are Muslims who had to escape and can never go back, some even participate in all the anti regime protests and give speeches etc. It's a waste of time and a social event where Iranians say hi to people they run into.

The only way the regime changes is if millions of Iranians rise up, and be willing to give up their lives, which can be up to hundreds of thousands dead Before it's over. And like I said that won't happen because the people have tried it before and have no external support.

That is not true. Change can happen in small increments too. The young people being exposed to other cultures and people will be the ones to effect change in Iran. If you keep them isolated, then they will go on to believe what they are told by their government. If we continue to treat them like shit, we are not doing them nor ourselves any favors. We want to encourage them to be part of the world they live in.

-------"IF YOU KEEP THEM ISOLATED" --is a vulgar innuendo from a vulgar bitch-------I DO NOT KEEP ANYONE ISOLATED, you disgusting whore. It likely that YOU treat Iranians like shit------but I do not------in fact, I have relatives from Iran----
I am not all that crazy about my niece "in law"-------but I have been very close friends with Iranians during my youth. You ASSUME quite a bit-----typical of shit like you

You see!!! Lol. :D Seriously, old woman, you should probably avoid these kinds of conversations.

Chris, you have to understand what happens when you are exposed to persecution or know people who have. You don't react the same way to hatred and bigotry as others and sometimes you get emotional.

Too bad. Self control is a wonderful thing. ;)

Dani I heard the water is so filthy now, nobody goes in it, is that true?

• Youth is the largest population bloc in Iran. Over 60 percent of Iran’s 80 million people are under 30 years old.
  • Iranian youth are among the most politically active in the 57 nations of the Islamic world. As the most restive segment of Iranian society, the young also represent one of the greatest long-term threats to the current form of theocratic rule.
  • Young activists have influenced the Islamic Republic’s political agenda since 1997. After the 2009 presidential election, youth was the biggest bloc involved in the region’s first sustained “people power” movement for democratic change, creating a new political dynamic in the Middle East.
  • The Islamic Republic forcibly regained control over the most rebellious sector of society through detentions, expulsions from universities, and expanding the powers of its own young paramilitary forces.
  • But youth demands have not changed, and anger seethes deeply beneath the surface. The regime also remains vulnerable because it has failed to address basic socio-economic problems among the young.
ORIENTATION CYCLE PROGRAM Weekly hours
iran school lesson and book for 6th grade 7th grade 8th grade
Persian Language and Literature
Maths
Natural Sciences
Religious Education
History
Geography
Arabic 2 2 2
Social sciences
Arts 2
Technical/Vocational Education
Foreign language -
Military service preparation (for boys only) - - 1
The Koran ( just 1 hour per week)

based on irose1 propaganda. iranian just reading koran in school

Easy for you to say that, Imagine if you had a family member killed or tortured, and / or had all your life savings confiscated by Islamists for no reason other than being a Jew or Christian, and then escaped your own country leaving everything, your history, home, possessions behind? Now imagine how you'd react when you see Muslim bigotry once again. This is the reality that is happening all over that region now.

20% true .its not good in some place . but my city is ok.
im in tourism beach business .people still coming ... and swimming .....

• Youth is the largest population bloc in Iran. Over 60 percent of Iran’s 80 million people are under 30 years old.
  • Iranian youth are among the most politically active in the 57 nations of the Islamic world. As the most restive segment of Iranian society, the young also represent one of the greatest long-term threats to the current form of theocratic rule.
  • Young activists have influenced the Islamic Republic’s political agenda since 1997. After the 2009 presidential election, youth was the biggest bloc involved in the region’s first sustained “people power” movement for democratic change, creating a new political dynamic in the Middle East.
  • The Islamic Republic forcibly regained control over the most rebellious sector of society through detentions, expulsions from universities, and expanding the powers of its own young paramilitary forces.
  • But youth demands have not changed, and anger seethes deeply beneath the surface. The regime also remains vulnerable because it has failed to address basic socio-economic problems among the young.
ORIENTATION CYCLE PROGRAM Weekly hours
iran school lesson and book for 6th grade 7th grade 8th grade
Persian Language and Literature
Maths
Natural Sciences
Religious Education
History
Geography
Arabic 2 2 2
Social sciences
Arts 2
Technical/Vocational Education
Foreign language -
Military service preparation (for boys only) - - 1
The Koran ( just 1 hour per week)

based on irose1 propaganda. iranian just reading koran in school
But you still have to attend Koran classes. Do you pick your nose during Koran class? Ha ha ha b

Easy for you to say that, Imagine if you had a family member killed or tortured, and / or had all your life savings confiscated by Islamists for no reason other than being a Jew or Christian, and then escaped your own country leaving everything, your history, home, possessions behind? Now imagine how you'd react when you see Muslim bigotry once again. This is the reality that is happening all over that region now.

Where is there any "Muslim bigotry" being expressed by me, and how are you legitimizing that crazy old lady's attack on me?

Face the fact that the woman is off her rocker.

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

Yes, people like her keep the cycle of hatred going. Shame.

She's feisty and knowledgable and speaks from experience, you are misunderstanding her. Maybe she isn't "politically correct". But neither am I.

You do realize that most of the Iranian people are young people, right? <<< another arrogant, know it all, fart from chris-----

What do you think they think of us when we impose sanctions on their country and do other things to hinder their progress? <<<<< "We" do nothing to hinder education and freedom of information in Iran

Now, at one time, we, as a nation, thought that this was how we could FORCE them to change, but history shows that it has not worked. <<< who is "WE"? ---- I know of no nation that imposed economic sanctions on a country in order to FORCE that country into social change

Now is the time to try to reach the young people and SHOW them.
<<<
show them what?

She's feisty and knowledgable and speaks from experience, you are misunderstanding her. Maybe she isn't "politically correct". But neither am I.

No she's not. She is a nasty old woman who resorts to name calling and wants to keep the cycle of hatred going because she is a hateful person. Period.

Where is there any "Muslim bigotry" being expressed by me, and how are you legitimizing that crazy old lady's attack on me?
No bigotry from you at all. I think irosie was trying to warn you not to fall for it, and then it quickly devolved from there.

No bigotry from you at all. I think irosie was trying to warn you not to fall for it, and then it quickly devolved from there.

Lol.

She goes from thread to thread, expressing her own brand of bigotry.

Sounds like fun. I'd like to go back one day. But for me its impossible. I will go straight to Evin prison. Ha ha ha

you dont like nap?:badgrin:

236x177_1397400951906726.jpg
0bs0rc3r424b3ty4le1s.jpg

+ it is funny.
yeki az tafrihaye ma in bood ke moalem haye dini ro kos gir miavordim.soal haye jensi sexy miporsidim :biggrin:

She goes from thread to thread, expressing her own brand of bigotry.

what "bigotry"? for that matter "what attack" on you? Your writing style?

did you go to israel ?
age narafti shayad 2 darsad begiranet .vali baz be riskesh nemiarze. hamoon miami boro behtare :biggrin:

Forum List

Back