Women deserve no protections

I know that your stupid, but it don't seem that you have achieved bliss in that state.
Well lookie here... we got us a genius calling someone else stupid and doesn't even know proper grammar.

It's DOESN'T, not DON'T, you mental midget.

Now go play on the highway, moron.

I know that your stupid, but it don't seem that you have achieved bliss in that state.
Well lookie here... we got us a genius calling someone else stupid and doesn't even know proper grammar.

Well lookie there ...the confederate english police...is Forest Gump still the best of you?

Well lookie there ...the confederate english police...is Forest Gump still the best of you?
Do you copy people because you're too stupid to think up your own crap?

Dumbass twit.

Dumbass twit.

Sorry, did you mention Forrest Gump before?

Dumbass twit.

Get a life.

Dumbass twit.

Get a life.

Awww, don't get butthurt.

Transgender marathoner doesn’t qualify for Olympics,
loses to over 200 biological females at trial race

First he was transgender. Then he removed his nipples.
Now he says he’s an 'agender alien.'

50046067_139395390405214_4364086645663697960_n.jpg

Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

Woman was RAPED on the FIRST DAY a man pretending to be a woman was sent to a WOMENS prison.

Blast me for the title if you like but this is YOUR AGENDA.
Newsflash...people get raped in prison...by men AND by women
News flash....

A person in prison should NEVER HAVE THE OPTION to rape the opposite sex.

Sit on that top and spin yo ass off
I hear a lot of whispers about people who do crimes "deserve" to be raped. Well, I don't think so. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Forum List

Back